2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

phone bullies have been harassing us demanding we give them credit card numbers and pay them or our personal information will be stolen (by them) and compromised....... they call all hours of the day and night.

I asked if a pin number could be added to my phone number so only family members would have access to it......... the response was NO. I requested if my phone could be put on "vacation" for a month, just to get these bullies to stop, and the response was no. Regretfully there was NOTHING you can do to help stop these bullies from harassing us!

Is the ONLY way to stop these bullies is for me to stop having the same phone number I've used for over 28 years?

Surely there must be a way to compromise or get help or get relief..... so many family members know how to reach us with this phone number, I'd have to make over 100 calls to tell them it did not exist any more........and why, especially after 28 years of having the same number.

If we cancelled for a month to stop this intrusion upon our lives, could we have the same number back? Please?

Review about: Acn Customer Care.

I liked: Polite customer service rep.

I didn't like: He was not able to help me in any way whatsoever.

Comments