Toronto, Ontario

I called ACN on January 4, 2010 and discontinued my subscription, but every month I get Invoices electronically. I did not pay for 2 months so I got warning that they will forward to collection agency.

I taled to the representative and he asked me to pay it up and he will compensate me, so I paid the bill from ACN. The representative talked with some one in ACN Customer service and asked them not to bill me as all connections are discontinued, and he took away the telephone, moden etc.

That was on 5th March 2010. Again today April 10, 2010 I received a mail from ACN copied below:

ACN Digital Phone Service - Invoice Available Online"

From: ACN Customer Care (noreply@acninc.com)

Sent: Sat 4/10/10 2:44 PM

To: joelku02@hotmail.com

Dear UTHUPPAN JOY KALLIYATTU,

Your ACN Digital Phone Service invoice for the billing period ending 04/10/2010 is now available for viewing through your online account. Visit www.myacncanada.ca to log into your online account.

Thank you again for choosing ACN Digital Phone Service.

Best Regards,

ACN Customer Care

________________________________________

Madame,

Monsieur,

UTHUPPAN JOY KALLIYATTU,

La facture du service de téléphonie numérique ACN couvrant la période de facturation 04/10/2010 qui arrive à sa fin est maintenant disponible. Pour la consulter, ouvrez une session dans votre compte en ligne, à l'adresse suivante : www.myacncanada.ca.

Merci encore d'avoir choisi le service de téléphonie numérique ACN.

Salutations distinguées,

Le service à la clientèle ACN

Can any one tell me whom should I contact, so that I'll not be bothered by ACN again.

Thanks,

Uthuppan

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Customer Care.

Comments

This sex offender sister Tracey taft is also not behind either, check her at traceytaft.acnrep.com

She is very deep into several several thousands of debt,

She is always a pure 100% parasite, expert in playing games,

and living on charity and alms,

that's the way her whole family grew up, on charity and WELFARE.

Where she works at wcsqr.com, she claims that her boss Alan and Evelyn Smith are swingers.

Many men on her facebook are her 'friends with benefits' and then a long list, and

whichever party she goes, she ends up in bed at their houses or hotel.

With her screwed credit history, she managed to get into "Events and Adventures" club,

which she claims is a hookup place. Apparently she could not trap a man

over there, they could see through her shameless skin.

She has no place to live on her own, live in a weird arrangement with her friend Mary Ostroot

boyfriend Nigel Ryder. Her own family had kicked her out of their homes.

Well, hopefully you looked at the invoice. Phone service is pro-rated, meaning you are billed in advance for service, with the exception of incrued long-distance charges(this means that a month after cancelling service you should get one last bill detailing any acrued long distance and or/fees). After all applicable charges are paid, ACN sends a final invoice indicating a zero balance.

ACN Reviews