Toronto, Ontario
1.1K views

I had lost my job and had to move out of my condo, as I could no longer afford it. I called planet energy, and they told me I had to pay $169 termination fee, because of the contract.

I tried to explain that I was unemployed, and asked if there was any way to rectify this, without having to borrow the money. Next thing I got a letter from Collection Group, They did not even listen to anything, they just wanted their money.

They are the most heartless company i have ever dealt with, and I will never recommend them to anyone. As a matter of fact, if anyone asks I will relate my unpleasant experience.

Do not sign a contract with these people, they will not take into account any extenuating circumstances.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ACN Cons: Pyramid scheme.

Comments

I Sold my House 3 months ago due to a Marriage seperation. Never got a letter from planet energy and I still have a hydro Account but another number.

I just got a 349.27 Collection bill from there collection agency.... Not impressed

ACN Reviews