Shelburne, Ontario

There is absolutely no price advantage ... they are a retailer and you are locked into a contract.

If you want out you pay a penalty -- Does that sound like customer service? Once sucked in they have you so clearly this is not so advantageous that you would want the service. Then getting any information from the ACN rep is equally hopeless.

May not be their fault but understanding of the service is pretty much void. AVOID THIS SERVICE - IT IS NOT WORTH IT AT ANY LEVEL AND WILL COST YOU MORE THAN THE ALREADY RIDICULOUS HYDRO RATES !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: I had to pay a penalty to leave the service. Not happy. .

ACN Cons: Planet energy.

Comments

Remedy

I just got a letter that I'm being sent to collections because I refuse to pay for a service that I disconnected... Scammers!!!

While training is offered, it is without any oversight! Not the best way to do this, in my opinion.

Can the company be sure their Reps fully understand what they can represent on prices, penalties, or even how it all works, etc? And what does that mean for you if you buy their service???

ACN Reviews