My internet, home phone and TV is not working from last Saturday. I informed it to ACN customer service and they transferred it for technical support.

He failed to solved this problem and told me that a Bell technician will contract. I missed a call from Bell and tried to connected with them. They replied that they have nothing to do, contract to your service provider. On Monday, it was very hard to connected with ACN.

luckily, I connected with them after 5 times and described the situations. ACN technician told me that Bell informed that the problem is solved. I told him that nobody contracted with me, how did they solved. He asked me to call at evening.

At evening my wife call them and they transferred it to bell technician. Unfortunately, the call was disconnected. she call again to ACN and they replied that he has nothing to do. he advised to wait 24 hours.

Saturday my service was disconnected and it's Tuesday. think, how fast their services is!

still i didn't received any assurance that this problem will be solved. What nice customer service is!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Comments