1.4K views

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

Well it looks like "Stay Away From ACN!!!" is back with more misleading info.

First. I have not claimed that every single complaint was untrue, in fact I believe at last count I have found 4 or 5 that I do feel are legitimate, although a couple of those were avoidable, still there have been a few true complaints, about services and or products.

Second - I have been objective, even though I am an ACN rep and may have some bias toward ACN, since I do believe the business works, even without all the scam, fraud, brainwashed, soulless, unethical, loophole comments made by you. For those who wish to see for themselves just read - ACNIBO.Blogspot - Yes it's a guide on doing the business, but anyone with a mind of their own can clearly see my attitude and approach to this business. I DO NOT HIDE anything from anyone, my name, the facts, the cost, the expectations, etc. etc.

Third - I also have a 9-5 if you would call it that, actually it's a 24/7 since I own my own business, I'm in construction management and work 7 days a week. Also something that I explain on my site to any of my potential reps, they must not expect this to support them for a while and need to have a job.

Fourth - When I reply to a complaint that I do not have details of. I say I do not have the first hand knowledge of the complaint, right at the top and can only give my opinion.

Fifth - I have said quite clearly to you and to others, that yes I do believe it is true that some reps are doing this business wrong, by misleading people to sign up, without properly explaining the business and what to expect. That's exactly why I have - ACNIBO.Blogspot - To explain EVERYTHING that there is to know of the business, BEFORE anyone signs up through ME. I am simply speaking of myself, which is all anyone can do, and ACN has quite clearly in their IBO agreement that many of these practices are against the company policies, so instead of making anonymous complaints on this site or the others, people who feel this has been done to them need to contact ACN directly.

Fifth - You just proved my point about your crusade against ACN, by the fact that you have read every complaint filed against the company at this site and every other one you can find. You obviously have no life, at least I have a valid reason for doing this I'm in the business and I'm trying to set the record straight that there are ethical people in this business, like myself who aren't deceiving or misleading anyone and if this is being done then those people who feel this has been done to them should contact the company.

Sixth - I have not used profanity or name calling with anyone, as you are implying I have done, quite the contrary, I have kept my arguments to the facts. Yes in a few of my responses I had a little leeway as the complaints were just outright funny.

Seventh - If you read the title to this "ACN - Read Before You Join ACN" you will see quite clearly that I am implying some in this business are not trustworthy, as in many businesses and to go to - ACNIBO.Blogspot - where they can find ALL OF THE INFORMATION, that so many have said has been hidden from them, I do not hide any of it. It is all there, ALL OF IT.

Eighth - As you said " I WILL JUST LET THE UNBIASED, NOT ACN BRAINWASHED, WITH A MIND OF THEIR OWN, WITH MORALS, ETHICS, INTEGRITY, CONSCIENCE AND SOUL, NON-ACN PEOPLE READ HIS REBUTTALS ON THE SITE AND JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES." So lets just do that, without constantly trying to promote your crusade, without being HONEST as you claim to be. As you have said you went to - ACNIBO.Blogspot - However I don't hear ANYTHING about how I'm misleading or leaving out information there. I don't hear ANY response from you as to how my articles are not explaining EVERYTHING that people need to know about the business or what to expect. I have welcomed you to post you BS there, but you have not taken me up on my offer, I guess your audience wont be so supportive there, if your so called PROOF is so valid.

Ninth - Please, Please, Please take me up on my offer to comment at - ACNIBO.Blogspot - So that everyone who goes can see the type of people who write these complaints for what they are, scorned people with an ax to grind, well maybe not all, but you definitely qualify. But you probably wont, because there is nothing you can say there, all the information you claim is being hidden is there, all of the deceptive practices you claim are obviously not being done by me. So you will just post in these site where you audience may be more open to your BS.

Tenth - I have NEVER said that there is no wrong doing in this business, I actually have agreed, for anyone who wishes to read my posts. I'm trying to show that we are not all doing this. Once again I can only speak for myself, so that is what I'm doing. I'm trying to get all the information I can out there, FACTUAL information so anyone interested in this business opportunity can make an INFORMED decision. I have never and will never pressure or mislead anyone into joining. If you want to see for yourself just go to -ACNIBO.Blogspot - Or maybe "Stay Away From ACN!!!" will try and convince you that just going there will cause you to become a brainwashed cult member, SO BEWARE!!!!!!!

Don't believe everything you hear or read in life, always try and see all sides and think for yourself. Don't fall for pitches for or crusades against anything, THINK FOR YOURSELF and you will be better off in life and never take an anonymous source of anything as credible.

UN ANONYMOUS

R. Michael Gonzalez - ACN IBO#02637585

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

Well it looks like "Stay Away From ACN!!!" is back with more misleading info.

UN ANONYMOUS

R. Michael Gonzalez - ACN IBO#02637585

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2013

Unfortunately, there are unreputable people in the business, but there are unreputable people in every business you just have to be able to make decisions for yourself based on your own knowledge and beliefs. If a used car salesman rips you off for an overpriced lemon, do you blame the car manufacturer, NO. Just find another dealership with more honest people.

If you are even considering joining ACN, please visit my blog, it will let you know all of the facts. If you have been approached by another IBO, I am not trying to steal you. Please if you do join, sign through them, just know what you are to expect before you do.

http://acnibo.blogspot.com , thanks again for the article and commetary.

R. Michael Gonzalez - ACN IBO #02637585 - (Just copy and paste in search I’m easy to find)

Comments

I'm curious Michael. Your FB page shows no activity since like April 2013 or so.

You still in ACN? How's it going?

ACN is great. I don't make a ton of money off the residuals off the services.

Once I realized that make way more money recruiting I just kept at it. I don't care if my dowline makes it as long as I get paid with the bonuses. I will take anyone in. That's the secret.

If someone doesn't like it and calls it a scam well they're just missing out. Why not be on this one? Sell the dream and may be the best recruiter win!

If I told my prospects how it really works I'd never make any money off the bonuses.

@Moneymaker

So you lie to your prospects in order to take their money?

ACN is based on recruiting. That is where the money is made.

When someone signs up under you you get paid and so on and so forth with your downline. The residual is meager compared to what you make if you're constantly getting people into your organization. This is where the "Pyramid" pay comes into play.

ACN and other MLM's people will retort that a normal corporation is a pyramid...Sure it is but do they have their employees pay a fee and get bonuses for bringing in other employees who intern sign up other eployees to make money?

Nope! See for yourself at the next training event. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RECRUTING.

BTW, the serives don't have a ton of benfefit to the customer. The trick is to get them to get it from you instead of the services (TV, PHONE, ENERGY) directly.

Reading through all the misinformed garbage and attacks on ACN is enough to make you shake your head. Simple fact: There are achievers in life and then there are say...non-achievers.

Non achievers come up with excuses and reasons why they can't succeed. There excuses are usually emotive using words such as morals, conscience and ethics and try to claim them. The truth is those words belong to the successful and attacking a company full of integrity is disgusting. If you buy into what society teaches: work hard, get a job and make your boss rich and can't get your head around building your own business through engaging others via comissionable payments then that is your personal choice.

It gives you no right to unfairly attack a company of integrity.

People with thin skin need to develop their character to succeed, just remember that. If you want it enough, you will find a way to develop your people skill and shrug off rejection from the non-achievers from the world.

@Keep it Real

If you don't make enough money from ACN to live on, does that make you a non-achiever, Keepin' it real?

AS I HAVE WRITTEN, I WILL JUST LET THE NONE BRAINWASHED, UNBIASED, WITH A MIND OF THEIR OWN, WITH MORALS, INTEGRITY, CONSCIENCE AND ETHICS, NON- ACN PEOPLE READ YOUR COMMENTS (DONE IN ONE SITTING) ON THE MORE THAN 25 COMPLAINTS ON THE RIPOFF REPORT WEBSITE, AND YOUR POSTS AND REPLIES ON THIS (PISSED CONSUMER) SITE SO THEY CAN JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES. YOU EVEN HAD TO INSULT SOMEBODY ABOUT HIS SPELLING (THE KYLE WILLIAMS COMPLAINT ON THE RIPOFF REPORT SITE)---GOOD THING THOUGH AS HE FIRED BACK (I WENT BACK TO THE SITE TODAY TO VERIFY HOW MANY YOU DID REPLY TO)!

AS COMMENTED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE TOO, MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THE ACN PEOPLE DO REALLY PUT THEMSELVES ON PEDESTALS THINKING AND BEHAVING LIKE THEY ARE ELITIST, HOLIER THAN THOU (WHEN SOME OF YOU, IF NOT MOST, ARE CRIMINALS SINCE NO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR ANYTHING JUST THE $499 SIGN UP FEE= ACN REP), KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ACN COMPLAINTS EVEN THOUGH THEY DO NOT KNOW THOSE INVOLVED AND WERE NOT THERE WHEN WHAT IS/ARE BEING COMPLAINED OF HAPPENED, SMARTER THAN ANYBODY (WHEN SOME, IF NOT MOST OF YOU, TOO, CANNOT EVEN PUT A SENTENCE TOGETHER MUCH LESS SPELL AND JUST USE PROFANITY AND OTHER ABUSIVE WORDS TO FILL IN THE GAPS AND GET YOUR POINT/S ACROSS AS EVIDENCED BY POSTS HERE AND ON OTHER SITES), ARE ABOVE REPROACH AND CAN DO OR SAY ANYTHING TO ANYBODY, EVEN SCAM FAMILY AND FRIENDS, EXPECTING NOBODY TO COMPLAIN OR COMMENT NEGATIVELY EVEN ANONYMOUSLY ---ALL BECAUSE YOU (ACN PEOPLE) PAID $499+++ TO BECOME AN ACN REP OR RECRUITER OR SALESPERSON AND BECAUSE YOU WERE ABLE TO RECRUIT OR *** PEOPLE (EVEN FAMILIES AND FRIENDS) SO YOU CAN GET BONUSES/RESIDUALS, GET PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND FEED YOUR GREED!!! I WILL JUST COPY AND PASTE THE NEXT PARAGRAPH AS I AM TIRED REPLYING TO YOU AND AS YOU DID (COPYING AND PASTING) AS "ENDING" TO YOUR RIPOFF REPORT COMMENTS!

I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE, LIKE WHAT I WROTE IN A PREVIOUS REPLY TO YOU, THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY SELFISH, GREEDY AND/OR SELF-SERVING ULTERIOR MOTIVES AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN BE IT MONEY, MATERIAL STUFF OR ANYTHING WITH WHAT I AM DOING. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE "BUSINESS" (AS YOU WROTE YOURSELF), AN ACN RECRUITER AND HAVE RECRUITED FAMILIES AND FRIENDS (WARM MARKET), IS LOOKING TO BE PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND IS SPENDING AND "EARNING" MONEY ON THIS HAVE A LOT AT STAKE. I AM CONCERNED SOLELY ABOUT THE (PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE) VICTIMS, BE THEY CUSTOMERS AND EVEN ACN REPS, OF ACN AND ITS REPS!

I AM ALSO NOT DISHONEST OR A LIAR AS THOSE WHO KNOW AND KNEW ME CAN ATTEST TO. ALL I HAVE WRITTEN HERE ARE/WERE BASED ON MY, MY FRIENDS' AND OTHER VICTIMS' EXPERIENCES AT THE HANDS OF ACN AND ITS REPS MOST OF WHICH YOU (AND THE READERS OF THIS POST) CAN READ ON THIS SITE (PISSED CONSUMER) YOURSELF AND ON OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, MLMEO, ETC.. YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME AS, WITH THIS DEBATES/ARGUMENTS, I AM "SENDING" PEOPLE TO YOUR SO CALLED "BLOG" (SINCE YOU KEEP ON ADVERTISING/ MENTIONING IT) AND MAYBE GENERATING YOU SOME "BUSINESS"---LIKE THE FREE MARKETING/ADVERTISEMENTS (WITH THE REPS PAYING ACN TO DO THEM TOO) ACN REPS ARE DOING FOR ACN. I DON'T CARE OR GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOUR "BLOG".

WHEN HAVE I DISSUADED ANYBODY TO GO THERE? I NEVER DICTATED/ DICTATE ON ANYBODY AS ASIDE FROM ME NOT BEING A DICTATOR OR A TYRANT, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY, UNLIKE YOU IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS WHERE YOU EVEN WROTE AND TOLD PEOPLE NOT TO READ MY AND OTHERS' ANONYMOUS POSTS AND LISTEN TO ANONYMOUS COMPLAINTS/ COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS. READ MY RESPONSE TO THAT WHERE YOU POSTED HERE ( I THINK UNDER YOUR READ BEFORE YOU JOIN ACN POST). AS I WROTE BEFORE "I DON'T AND WON'T BEGRUDGE YOU YOUR "RIGHT" (FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD) TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOUR BLOG, NO MATTER HOW YOU DO IT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT DISHONEST AND IS NOT HARMING ANYBODY".

AS I ALSO WROTE IN ANOTHER REPLY TO YOU BEFORE, I ALREADY WENT TO YOUR BLOG AND READ WHAT WAS POSTED THAT TIME WHICH JUST CONFIRMED YOUR LACK OF OBJECTIVITY. THIS LACK IS ALSO EVIDENCED BY WHAT YOU POSTS HERE AND ON OTHER WEBSITES, AS WELL AS HOW YOU COMMENTED ON THE COMPLAINTS OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN, ITS PRODUCT/S AND ITS REPS. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME GOING TO YOUR BLOG AGAIN, FOR MORE HITS ON YOUR PART (WHICH YOU ACCUSED ME AND OTHER WEBSITES OF BEFORE. WHAT HITS AS I DON'T HAVE ANY BLOG OR SITE?).

I ALSO DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME COMMENTING OR POSTING ON YOUR BLOG, FOR YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ACN REPS TO JUST TRIVIALIZE, INSULT AND SHOOT EVERYTHING DOWN! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID NOT REPLY TO MOST OF MY REPLIES TO YOUR ATTACKS/ COMMENTS, YOU DID NOT DISPUTE MOST OF MY RESPONSES TO THOSE YOU DID REPLY TO AS THEY ARE/WERE ALL TRUE AND YOU JUST SKIPPED SOME WHICH YOU COULD NOT DEFEND! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST DEGRADED THIS EXCHANGE OR WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST RESORTED TO ACCUSING ME, AND THE OTHER WEBSITES AND COMPLAINANTS, OF BEING LIARS, DISHONEST, MISLEADING, JUST WANTING TO GET HITS, ADS, ETC.. READ ALL YOUR POSTS HERE AND MY REPLIES TO YOU AND YOU WILL SEE WHO MENTIONED OR WROTE WHAT TO WHOM.

YOU ARE PREPARED TO THINK THE WORST OF OTHERS (LIKE THE ACN VICTIMS, WITH NO PROOF/S ON YOUR PART WHATSOEVER) EXCEPT OF ACN AND YOUR FELLOW ACN RECRUITERS (YOU WROTE THAT SOME ACN PEOPLE, NEVER ACN FOR YOU, DO UNETHICAL STUFF BUT IN THE SAME BREATH YOU WILL TRIVIALIZE THE COMPLAINT/S OR NEGATIVE COMMENT/S OR SAY THAT IN EVERY BUSINESS THERE ARE UNETHICAL PEOPLE AND /OR SHOOT DOWN THE COMPLAINT ALTOGETHER). AN EXAMPLE IS WHAT YOU WROTE BEFORE ABOUT THOSE WHO LEAVE ANONYMOUS COMPLAINTS/ COMMENTS LIKE ME. I GAVE YOU MY REASON, EVEN THOUGH IT'S PERSONAL, BUT YOU TRIVIALIZED IT AND CALLED ME A LIAR! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE?

YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I HAVE NEVER VICTIMIZED OR DONE ANYTHING BAD TO YOU! THIS JUST SHOWED YOUR LACK OF RESPECT NOT ONLY FOR ME (AS A PERSON AND NOT ONLY MY OPINIONS) BUT FOR OTHERS AIRING THEIR VALID COMPLAINTS, GRIEVANCES AND COMMENTS HERE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS, EVEN THOUGH SOME DO/ DID IT ANONYMOUSLY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AND THE OTHER VICTIMS HAD TO SUFFER OR GO THROUGH, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, AND IS STILL GOING THROUGH JUST SO ACN AND ITS REPS CAN LINE THEIR ALREADY BULGING POCKETS WITH OUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHY ARE YOU SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE ANYWAY?

IF WHAT ARE POSTED HERE DOES NOT PERTAIN TO YOU SINCE YOU KEEP ON SAYING YOU ARE "ETHICAL" AND NOT TO BELIEVE IN ANONYMOUS POSTS SO BE IT, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR BLOG AND YOUR "BUSINESS". YOU CANNOT "DICTATE" TO OTHERS NOT TO LISTEN TO, POST, WRITE OR SAY ANY COMPLAINT OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS! I EVEN WROTE MORE THAN TWICE BEFORE THAT GOOD FOR YOU IF AS YOU SAID YOU ARE ETHICAL, SINCE YOU ARE MAYBE JUST ONE OF THE RARE ETHICAL ONES IN THAT "BUSINESS". I NEVER ATTACKED YOU PERSONALLY, BUT YOU, AS I WROTE ABOVE, DEGRADED THESE EXCHANGES/DEBATES BY CALLING WHAT I AND OTHERS HAVE TO SAY AS BS AND CALLING ME AND OTHERS LIARS, DISHONEST, MISLEADING, ETC.

WHEN WE ARE THE VICTIMS HERE JUST SHARING OUR VALID AND TRUE EXPERIENCES! I AM ON A "CRUSADE" TO PREVENT AND WARN OTHERS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS BUT I HAVE ONLY REPLIED TO THE POSTS AND HAVEN'T POSTED ANY COMPLAINT (TITLE/HEADING) MYSELF ON THIS SITE (FOR NOW). I, IN MY "CRUSADE", DID MY HOMEWORK AND RESEARCHED, FINDING MORE NEGATIVES/COMPLAINTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS THAN POSITIVES AND THESE POSITIVES ALMOST ALWAYS CAME FROM CURRENT ACN REPS THEMSELVES WHO, ALMOST ALWAYS TOO, SPOUT OFF THE SAME LINES WORD FOR WORD. I, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE, ALSO HAVEN'T READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS OR COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS AS, ASIDE FROM ME HAVING A LIFE, I ALSO DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS AND/OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN HAVE THE SAME COMMON THEMES: DISHONEST, GREEDY, SLEAZY, ARROGANT AND UNETHICAL ACN REPS, ACN NOT HONORING ITS OWN RULES AND POLICIES, INEPT AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE, DIFFICULTIES IN CANCELING EVEN WITHIN THE GRACE PERIOD AND IN GETTING LEGITIMATE REFUNDS, NON-DISCLOSURE OF FEES, ETC., INFERIOR, FAULTY, LOUSY AND EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS/SERVICES, CONTINUOUSLY WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM VICTIMS' ACCOUNTS EVEN THOUGH THEY CANCELLED ALREADY, SCAMMING OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS, ETC..

YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE ON A CRUSADE POSTING ON SEVERAL SITES TO GENERATE BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF, ACN AND OTHER ACN REPS. YOU, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE TOO, ARE THE ONE WITH NO LIFE, NOT ME, SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS ABLE TO SHOOT DOWN MORE THAN 25 VALID COMPLAINTS AND COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ON THE RIPOFF REPORT WEBSITE IN ONE SITTING, AND POST NOT ONLY 1 BUT 3 LONG REPLIES TO ME HERE ALSO IN ONE SITTING, BOTH OF THESE IN A SPAN OF 1 OR 2 DAYS, WHICH I ONLY FOUND OUT WHEN I WENT TO THE RIPOFF REPORT SITE 2 DAYS AGO TO READ ANY UPDATES ON AN UNRELATED (ANOTHER COMPANY) COMPLAINT SOMEBODY POSTED THERE AND I ALSO DECIDED TO LOOK AT ACN'S REPORT! I HAVE LOST MY RESPECT FOR YOU ABOUT 2 POSTS BACK WHEN YOU CALLED US (VICTIMS AND COMPLAINANTS/ COMMENTERS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS) LIARS, DISHONEST,, ETC. WITH YOU NOT KNOWING US, WHAT HAPPENED, ETC., BUT SINCE I AM NOT A RUDE PERSON, I STILL DIGNIFIED YOUR POSTS WITH MY REPLIES WITHOUT NAME CALLING, PROFANITY, ETC.!

I AM JUST REPLYING NOW TO YOUR MOST RECENT POSTS (AND/OR REPLIES TO MY POSTS) BUT SINCE THESE DEBATES/ ARGUMENTS HAVE "GONE TO THE DOGS" I WILL NOT BE REPLYING TO ANY MORE OF YOUR POSTS. I WILL JUST BE POSTING HERE BUT WILL NOT BE DIRECTLY REPLYING TO YOU!

TO QUOTE FROM CONSUMERFRAUDREPORT.ORG MLM WHICH, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE, I ONLY BECAME AWARE OF AND READ MARCH 4, I THINK, WHEN SOMEBODY USING MY NICKNAME HERE TOO POSTED THE WEB ADDRESS ON THIS SITE (PISSED CONSUMER), QUOTE: "ONCE SEEN, ONLY THE MORALLY BLIND OR CONSCIOUSLY CRIMINAL, COULD CONTINUE IN SUCH A "BUSINESS"!" ANOTHER APPROPRIATE QUOTE: "SUCCESS" (IN ACN) CAN BE DEFINED AS PROFITING OFF OF THE FAILURES OF OTHERS." ACN MAYBE "BARELY LEGAL" BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND BEING "BARELY LEGAL" DOES NOT MAKE IT ETHICAL, MORAL OR WITH INTEGRITY! STAY AWAY FROM ACN IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, LIVES AND SOULS!

SOMEBODY HERE, WHO IS AN ACN REP OR RECRUITER, HAS A FUNNY WAY OF SHOWING HIS MUCH BOASTED OR BRAGGED ABOUT "OBJECTIVITY" REGARDING ACN!!! HE "DEMONSTRATED" IT BY SHOOTING DOWN EVERY ONE (AS IN EVERY SINGLE ONE), MORE THAN 25 AS OF LAST COUNT, OF THE MOST RECENT VALID COMPLAINTS AND/OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS, AGAINST ACN, ITS PRODUCT/ SERVICES AND ITS REPS ON THE RIPOFF REPORT WEBSITE.

I VISITED THE SITE TODAY AND, LO AND BEHOLD, HE REBUTTED EVERYTHING THAT IS A COMPLAINT OR NEGATIVE AGAINST ACN, ITS PRODUCT/ SERVICES AND ITS REPS!!! HE SHOWED HIS "OBJECTIVITY" BY CALLING THEM LIES, LIARS, BASELESS, MISLEADING, DECEPTIVE. MAKING FUN OF THEM OUTRIGHT, ETC.. I CAN REBUT OR DISPUTE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS REBUTTALS BUT I WILL JUST LET THE UNBIASED, NOT ACN BRAINWASHED, WITH A MIND OF THEIR OWN, WITH MORALS, ETHICS, INTEGRITY, CONSCIENCE AND SOUL, NON-ACN PEOPLE READ HIS REBUTTALS ON THE SITE AND JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES.

ABOUT THE MONTANA CASE THING, PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE TITLED: ANALYSIS: MONTANA/ACN SETTLEMENT DISPLAYS THE MLM LOOPHOLE ONCE AGAIN ON THE PYRAMIDSCHEMEALERT SITE. THESE ACN PEOPLE REALLY THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL AND PUT THEMSELVES ON PEDESTALS, EVEN IF SOME, IF NOT MOST OF THEM, ARE CRIMINALS HIDING BEHIND THIS "BUSINESS", SINCE $499 = ACN REP WITH NO BACKGROUND OR CRIMINAL CHECKS OR ANYTHING ELSE REQUIRED. THEY THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING AND MAKE THEIR OWN BIASED OPINION/S OR REBUTTALS RIGHT AWAY, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NOT THERE WHEN THE PROBLEM/S OR SITUATION/S HAPPENED, NOBODY TOLD THEM ANYTHING AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING OR INVOLVED. THERE WERE EVEN INSTANCES HERE ON THIS SITE (AND OTHERS) WHERE ACN, CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE PRODUCT (VIDEOPHONES) AND/OR SERVICES WERE THE ONE/S BEING COMPLAINED ABOUT AND THE COMPLAINANTS WERE NOT EVEN ACN REPS, BUT THE ACN REPS' COMMENTS WERE ATTACKING OR INSULTING THE COMPLAINANTS FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE SYSTEM, BEING LAZY, LYING, ETC.

WITH ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, NAME CALLING AND PROFANITY TO BOOT. MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THESE ACN PEOPLE THINK OR BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ABOVE REPROACH, THAT THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEIR VICTIMS AND OTHERS IN THE KNOW PORTRAY THEM TO BE (LIARS, *** ARTISTS, SWINDLERS, FRAUDSTERS, DECEIVERS, CHEATERS, ETC.), THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN THOSE WHO ARE NOT WITH OR IN THEIR SO CALLED "BUSINESS" AND THAT THEY ARE OR WILL BE THE ONLY ONES "SUCCESSFUL" AND THE REST (ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH 9-5 JOBS WHO THEY ARE CONNING AND VICTIMIZING ANYWAY FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR) FAILURES, JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THIS BRAINWASHED NOTION THAT THEY ARE "THE BUSINESS OWNERS" AND NOT JUST ANY BUSINESS OWNER WHEN, IN REALITY, THEY ARE JUST SLEAZY RECRUITERS IN A PYRAMID SCHEME/ SCAM!!! JUST BECAUSE THEY PAID $499 TO BECOME AN ACN REP OR "IBO", THEY THINK THAT IT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO OTHER PEOPLE--MISLEAD THEM, CALL THEM NAMES, INSULT/ ABUSE THEM VERBALLY AND IN PRINT, DECEIVE, USE, SCAM OR SWINDLE EVERYBODY EVEN THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS, ETC.. THESE ARE ALL VALIDLY COMPLAINED AND/OR COMMENTED ABOUT IN THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, MLMEO, ETC.

ONE SHOULD ALSO READ CONSUMERFRAUDREPORTING.ORG MLM IF ONE IS BEING CONNED TO JOIN BY ANY ACN REP.

ACN MAYBE "BARELY LEGAL" BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND IT DOES NOT MAKE IT MORAL, ETHCAL OR WITH INTEGRITY!!! STAY AWAY FROM ACN IF YOU HAVE MORALS, ETHICS, CONSCIENCE AND INTEGRITY, AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, LIVES AND SOULS!!!

Rudolf

ACN is no scam but it's no cake walk either. The commissions paid are criminal.

ACN will try and take every opportunity to make money from its members. The products and services are legitimate and consumable which is the only thing they have got going for themselves.

The comp plan sucks. If you live, breathe, sleep, walk & talk ACN you might see some money in 10 years.

@Rudolf

I AGREE, FOR THE MOST PART, WITH WHAT YOU WROTE EXCEPT FOR ACN IS NO SCAM. ACN AND MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF ITS REPS CONDUCT THEIR "BUSINESS" WITH LIES, SECRECY AND DECEIT : 1.) STARTING WITH THE SECRECY OR LIE REGARDING WHAT THE INITIAL MEETING IS ALL ABOUT (DO NOT TELL WHAT OR DENY THAT IT IS A RECRUITMENT THING EITHER FOR REPS OR CUSTOMERS OR LIE OUTRIGHT SAYING THAT IT IS JUST TO ASK AN OPINION REGARDING SOMETHING, OR IT IS A PARTY/ REUNION, ETC.), 2.) WILL SAY OR POST ONLINE, TO COUNTER NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST THEM, THAT IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME OR THAT ONE HAVE TO WORK HARD, BUT THE VERY FIRST THING THEY WILL SHOW PROSPECTIVE REPS AND/OR CUSTOMERS AND EVERYBODY AT EVERY MEETING OR CONVENTION ARE VIDEOS OF "SUCCESSFUL" ACN PEOPLE WITH FANCY HOUSES, CARS, JEWELRIES AND LOADS OF MONEY ASIDE FROM PARADING THESE SO CALLED "SUCCESSES" ON STAGE, AND THEY WILL SAY OR PROMISE THAT ONE CAN BE LIKE THEM ("MILLIONAIRES") IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (MONTHS) WHILE WORKING IN THEIR SPARE TIME OR PART TIME (MAKING IT SOUND EASY) AND BEING YOUR OWN BOSS, 3.) NOT DISCLOSING THE FEES TO BE PAID EITHER OUTRIGHT OR AT A LATER TIME, 4.) LYING ABOUT CERTAIN STUFF LIKE REFUNDS, THE ACTUAL FEES, THE PRODUCTS THEMSELVES, ACTUAL SAVINGS, ETC., 5.) NOT INFORMING THE PROSPECTIVE REPS OR CUSTOMERS (EVEN IF THEY ASK BEFORE SIGNING AS MOST, IF NOT ALL OF THEM, ARE/WERE BEING RUSHED OR PRESSURED) ABOUT THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES ESPECIALLY THE IMPORTANT AND TIME-SENSITIVE ONES, 6.) NOT RETURNING THE MONEY/ REFUNDS DUE TO CUSTOMERS, KEEP ON GETTING MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS' ACCOUNTS EVEN IF THE CUSTOMERS ALREADY CANCELLED ON TIME, ETC..

SCAM = SWINDLE, FRAUD, DECEIT.

THE EXAMPLES I CITED ABOVE ARE ALL FORMS/ TYPES OF SCAM/SWINDLE/FRAUD/DECEIT!!! AS I KEEP ON SAYING/ WRITING, ACN MAYBE "BARELY" LEGAL (COURTESY OF ITS HANDSOMELY PAID LAWYERS), BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE ACN NOT A SCAM AND BEING "BARELY" LEGAL DOES NOT MAKE IT MORAL, ETHICAL OR WITH INTEGRITY!!!

@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

I feel that unfortunately some of what you are saying is done, just not nearly as much or exactly how you describe. Everybody has the right to put their spin on things. I have done my best to answer many of these things in my blog "ACNIBO.Blogspto.c o m" I have tried to be objective(and yes I am an ACN IBO), but believe it or not, I can still be objective. I place all the information that so many claim is hidden for all to see, anyone who just puts a little effort into finding it will. I expect that many who want to try this business, after reading through my posts, probably will not. It is definitely not for everyone and you should absolutely not take your last $500 and join thinking your going to be driving a Lamborghini in a few months, that's just ridiculous and I laugh every time I hear people use the argument, that "I was convinced by a scam artist that I would be rich in a few months"

I urge to anyone who is interested in this business to read my blog, yes I recruit people, not trying to secretly get people to my site so I can deceive them. Read it and see for yourself.

ACNIBO.Blogspot.c o m - you be the judge, I welcome commentary from anyone, if you think I'm being deceptive, I'd like to hear your argument.

#619211
@Evelio

NOT ONLY SOME, BUT ALL THAT I'VE WRITTEN WERE DONE AND ARE STILL BEING DONE, AS MUCH IF NOT MORE, AND EXACTLY HOW I, AND THE OTHER VICTIMS AND ACN REPS WHO COMPLAINED AND COMMENTED AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS IN HERE AND ON OTHER WEBSITES (FIRST SEARCH BLUE, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, ETC.), DESCRIBED EVERYTHING! YOU CAN NEVER BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU SEE AS AN "OPPORTUNITY", SO IT'S USELESS TO READ YOUR BLOG.

SPEAKING OF OPPORTUNITY, TO QUOTE/ REPEAT WHAT YOU WROTE ON YOUR PREVIOUS POST "ACN IS NOT A SCAM, READ THE FACTS", YOU WERE TURNED OFF WHEN YOU WERE FIRST "INVITED" BECAUSE IT WAS BS AND ALL SHOW, HYPE, BRAINWASHING, MONEY GRABBING TYPE OF "BUSINESS" BUT WHEN YOU FOUND A TEAM WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH THE "BUSINESS/ OPPORTUNITY" YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND. IT IS STILL THE SAME BS, SHOW, HYPE, ETC. BUT NOW YOU SEE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY!!! FOR WHAT ???

IT IS AN "OPPORTUNITY" FOR THE MONEY HUNGRY, GREEDY, SELFISH, ARROGANT, LYING, SWINDLING, DECEIVING, CHEATING, ETC. PEOPLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS!!! I GAVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, THOUGH, AND READ YOUR BLOG BUT IT JUST CONFIRMED WHAT I JUST WROTE ! YOU CAN NEVER BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ARE SPENDING MONEY ON AND "EARNING" MONEY FROM ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A "BUSINESS" YOU NEED TO ATTRACT/ RECRUIT PEOPLE TO!

YOUR LACK OF OBJECTIVITY IS EVIDENCED IN ALL OF YOUR POSTS, BY SOFTENING UP OR SUGARCOATING, MAKING FUN OF AND/OR CALLING OUTRIGHT LIES THE VALID AND TRUE COMPLAINTS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS! YOU (ACN REPS) SAY THAT IT IS NOT FOR EVERYONE ( WHICH IS A TURN AROUND/ LIE AFTER PROMISING YOUR PROSPECTS OR WOULD BE RECRUITS, IN ADDITION TO ALL THE OTHER LIES AND PROMISES, THAT ALL, EVEN THOSE WHO SEEM "LAZY" AND/OR WITHOUT BUSINESS SENSE, CAN "SUCCEED" IN THE "BUSINESS" SINCE THE "BUSINESS" IS EASY AND YOU CAN DO IT PART TIME AND/OR DURING YOUR SPARE TIME AND YOU WILL BE THERE TO "HELP") , BUT YOU (ACN PEOPLE) RECRUIT EVERYONE AND ANYONE (EVEN TEENAGERS) WHO CAN COUGH UP THE $499 SIGN-UP FEE!!!

@Rudolf

You are mostly correct, just not completely. Yes you must work the business,you have to work any business to be successful.

Could you have a successful retail store with only 10 customers, no, you have to attract 1,000's. This does take time, usually for those who really work at this it takes 2 to 3 years to reach financial independence.

If you focus on selling services more than recruiting it will take you longer, but you will have a true residual you can live well on, that is my focus, building customers. And please give me an example of any business owner who doesn't eat, sleep and drink their business, that's just a sign of an entrepreneur.

#619228
@Evelio

PLEASE STOP COMPARING ACN WITH ANY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS LIKE MCDONALDS OR ANY RETAIL STORE!!! I AM TIRED REPEATING EVERYTHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO I'LL JUST COPY AND PASTE WHAT I WROTE IN MY REPLY BELOW ABOUT YOUR COMPARING MCDONALDS (OR ANY OTHER LEGITIMATE BUSINESS) WITH YOUR ACN "BUSINESS' :THE MCDONALD'S COMPARISON AGAIN, JUST LIKE THE OTHER ACN CLONES.

AND YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT BRAINWASHED AND/OR DON'T HAVE A SCRIPT???MCDONALD'S IS A VERY LEGITIMATE AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS WHCIH DOESN'T RELY ON THE "WARM MARKET" FOR IT'S FRANCHISING OPPORTUNITY. IT ALSO DOES NOT CONDUCT IT'S BUSINESS WITH LIES, SECRECY AND DECEIT. IT DOESN'T SCAM FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. THE FRANCHISE OWNER REALLY RUNS THE BUSINESS AND ALSO DICTATES THE SALES, JUST GIVING WHAT IT OWES TO THE COMPANY AND KEEPING THE REST OF THE PROFITS, UNLIKE ACN WHERE THE REP HAVE TO GIVE EVERYTHING (IN FACT, MOST DON'T EVEN GET TO TOUCH ANY MONEY) TO THE COMPANY AND THE COMPANY ALLOTS A VERY SMALL PROPORTION/ CRUMBS BACK TO THE REP.

THE ACN REPS, THUS, ARE NOT REALLY OWNERS. THEY DON'T HAVE A SAY IN THE BUSINESS, THEY ARE JUST RECRUITERS OR SALESPEOPLE, ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT THEY CAN BE FIRED, DEMOTED, ACCOUNTS DEACTIVATED AND EVERYTHING THEY BUILT (CUSTOMER BASE, DOWNLINES, TEAMS, ETC.) TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM JUST LIKE THAT!!! ONE CAN HAVE A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS WITH MCDONALD'S AND CAN SELL IT LATER FOR A HUGE PROFIT---WITH ACN WHAT CAN AND/OR WILL YOU SELL?

JUST READ ALL MY POSTS/ REPLIES TO YOU, AS I'VE WRITTEN ALL THE VALID ARGUMENTS WHY ACN IS A SCAM!!! AS I KEEP ON SAYING AND WRITING, ACN MAYBE BARELY "LEGAL" BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND BEING "BARELY" LEGAL DOES NOT MAKE ACN MORAL, ETHICAL OR WITH INTEGRITY!!!

@Rudolf

I have been working ACN (and yes it is WORK) for 5 months and I make a residual of close to the amount it cost to join, and bonuses near 4 times that amount per month. Those who are not making it, are just not used to working.

There is no scam in ACN, just hard work that will help you find the freedom most people only dream of. Thank you ACN.

WOW!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO FLOOD THIS WEBSITE WITH YOUR ACN SCRIPTED BRAINWASHED REPLIES/ POSTS.

THESE ARE ALSO THINLY VEILED RECRUITING POSTS/ GIMMICKS. MAY I REMIND YOU THAT THE NAME OF THIS SITE IS PISSED CONSUMER AND THAT MOST, IF NOT ALL, WHO POSTED AND COMPLAINED HERE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS WERE CUSTOMERS AND ACN REPS PAST AND PRESENT WHO ALL HAD UNFORTUNATE, BAD, DESTRUCTIVE AND/OR LIFE/RELATIONSHIPS RUINING EXPERIENCES WITH ACN AND ACN REPS/RECRUITERS LIKE YOU. READ ALL MY PREVIOUS POSTS HERE UNDER "STAY AWAY FROM ACN" ESPECIALLY MY REPLIES TO THE GREEK UNDER THE ASN (ACN) DESTROYS FAMILIES COMPLAINT OR POST, AS I'VE ANSWERED AND DISPUTED MOST OF WHAT YOU WROTE HERE. HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH YOU ACN PEOPLE BRANDING THOSE WHO WOKE UP FROM THE ACN NIGHTMARE, THOSE WHO COMPLAIN AND/OR HAVE NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR ANYTHING BAD TO SAY AGAINST YOUR SO CALLED "BUSINESS" AND ITS REPS AS UNSUCCESSFUL, LIARS (MISLEADING???

STORIES), BITTER, LAZY, FAILURES, DID NOT DO THE WORK OR FOLLOWED THE "SYSTEM", ETC.. HOW DID YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME OF MOST OF THE CASES FILED AGAINST ACN??? MOST OF THE DETAILS AND SETTLEMENTS ARE UNDER COURT SEAL! AS I HAVE WRITTEN BEFORE TOO, AND AS WHAT ACN AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE TO BOAST ABOUT, THERE ARE 3 FORMER ATTORNEY GENERALS WORKING FOR THE "BUSINESS" PROVIDING THEIR LEGAL EXPERTISE, FINDING EVERY LEGAL LOOPHOLE AND BEING HANDSOMELY PAID.

ACN REPS ALSO CONDUCT THEIR "BUSINESS" WITH LIES, SECRECY AND DECEIT SO MOST OF THE PEOPLE THEY WERE ABLE TO *** WERE LIED TO, NOT WELL INFORMED OR KEPT IMPORTANT DETAILS FROM. SINCE MOST OF THOSE THEY WERE ABLE TO *** WERE MOSTLY FAMILIES AND FRIENDS (WARM MARKET), WHO TRUSTED THEM AND WERE PRESSURED AND RUSHED TO GIVE THEIR SIGN-UP MONEY AS REPS AND/OR SIGN PAPERS AS REPS OR CUSTOMERS----ACN CAN PROVE THAT THEY HAVE PROOF/S THAT THESE PEOPLE AGREED TO EVERYTHING WRITTEN ON THE PAPERS. YOU WROTE "READ THE FINE PRINT"???AS SOME HAVE COMPLAINED HERE AND AT THE OTHER WEBSITES I'VE MENTIONED BEFORE--- MOST HAVE MISSING SENTENCES OR STATEMENTS THAT THEY ARE BEING TOLD AND RUSHED TO JUST AGREE OR SIGN ON AND MOST ARE/ WERE NOT PROVIDED WITH ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS OR PAPERS. MOST WERE EVEN LIED TO WHEN THEY ASKED THE REPS TO EXPLAIN SOME THINGS.

YOU MEAN TO TELL US THAT BEFORE YOU WERE TURNED OFF BECAUSE IT WAS BS AND ALL SHOW, HYPE, BRAINWASHING, MONEY GRABBING TYPE OF "BUSINESS" BUT WHEN YOU FOUND A TEAM WHO WILL HELP YOU WITH THE "BUSINESS/ OPPORTUNITY" YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND??? IT IS STILL THE SAME BS, SHOW, HYPE, ETC. BUT NOW YOU SEE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY!!! FOR WHAT???

IT IS AN "OPPORTUNITY" FOR THE MONEY HUNGRY, GREEDY, SELFISH, LYING, SWINDLING, DECEIVING, CHEATING, ETC. PEOPLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS! YOU MAKE NO MONEY FROM RECRUITING??? WHY MAY I ASK DO ACN REPS, EVEN YOUR SO CALLED SVPS, DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE (HARASSING OR HOUNDING PEOPLE VIA PHONE CALLS, TEXTS, FACEBOOK, "VISITS", ETC.) TO KEEP EVEN NEW REPS (HAPPENED TO FRIENDS OF MINE) FROM QUITTING AND GETTING A REFUND OF THEIR SIGN UP FEES BEFORE THE 10 DAY GRACE PERIOD?

AS WHAT SOMEBODY (AN ACN REP) POSTED HERE, THE ACN REPS WILL URGE THESE PEOPLE NOT TO QUIT SO AS NOT TO REFUND THE SIGN UP FEES OR UNTIL THE 10 DAYS ARE GONE ALREADY. SOME ALSO LIE OUTRIGHT AND TELL THOSE WHO TRUSTED THEM THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR NO GRACE PERIOD. WHY DO THEY DISSUADE THOSE WHO CANNOT MAKE IT IN THE "BUSINESS" (EVEN THOSE WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO RECRUIT OR EVEN GET CUSTOMERS FOR YEARS ALREADY) FROM QUITTING (AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY CARE FOR SAID PEOPLE)? FINALLY, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE RECRUITING FEES GO TO ANYWAY?

YOU (ACN REPS) ARE NOT THE REAL OWNERS/ FOUNDERS AND ARE NOT ACN'S ACCOUNTANT/S. MOST OF THE BONUSES, COMMISSIONS, RESIDUAL INCOMES, ETC. COULD NOT HAVE COME FROM THE CUSTOMERS AS THEY ARE FEW (MAYBE FEWER THAN THE REPS AND ALSO ARE NOT GUARANTEED SOURCES OF INCOME AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RECRUIT THEM AS CUSTOMERS UNLIKE REPS WHO SIGN UP = $499 OUTRIGHT AND BECOME CUSTOMERS TOO FOR THE POINTS), MOST OF THEM GO TO OTHER PROVIDERS OR CANCEL, DUE TO YOUR LOUSY PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND HIGH FEES, EVEN BEFORE THE 2 YEARS ACN LOCK THEM IN AND THEIR BILLS ARE SMALL COMPARED TO THE SIGN UP FEES ACN COLLECTS FROM WOULD BE REPS. AS I ALSO WROTE BEFORE, IF NO PENNY FROM THE RECRUITING FEES GOES TO THE RECRUITER, I DARE ACN NOT TO RECRUIT ANYMORE OR NOT TO COLLECT ANY SIGN UP FEES OR LOWER IT TO MAYBE $10 OR JUST DEDUCT IT OR A LOWERED AMOUNT FROM THE BONUSES THE REP WILL GET LATER OR JUST RELY ON THE MONEY FROM THE CUSTOMERS YOU WERE ABLE TO *** TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES.

WHY IS THERE A LOT OF SALESPEOPLE/REPS FOR SO FEW A PRODUCT ANYWAY, WHICH ARE ALSO BEING MARKETED/ADVERTISED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPANIES AT NO COST TO THESE COMPANIES' SALESPEOPLE UNLIKE ACN REPS WHO ARE THE ONES WHO PAY AND THE ONES WHO DO THE MARKETING, IF THIS (ACN) IS NOT JUST A RECRUITING PYRAMID SCAM??? JUST READ MY PREVIOUS REPLIES AND/OR POSTS HERE AS WELL AS THE VALID POSTS, COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ON OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, ETC., AS I AM GETTING TIRED AND FEELING IT'S A WASTE OF MY TIME REPEATING EVERYTHING AS REPLIES TO ACN BRAINWASHED REPS.

I AM DOING THIS AND WILL KEEP ON POSTING SO AS TO PREVENT OTHER PEOPLE FROM BEING VICTIMIZED BY ACN AND ITS REPS!!! AS I'VE ALSO WRITTEN BEFORE, ACN MAYBE "BARELY" LEGAL BUT BEING "BARELY" LEGAL DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT MORAL, WITH INTEGRITY OR ETHICAL!!!

@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

Way to tell it like it is. I would LOVE to see them stop accepting the $499 and see exactly how it goes when you are just selling "services" (services that people have already & the rep is just coming in & getting a favor).

What a bunch of BS. I feel sorry for the people that fall for this. If you don't mind aleinating yourself from friends & family - go for it. You are not wasting your time posting as people are reading it and hopefully you have steered some people away from it.

I know of one kid who joined because he has a "crush" on the female rep & she is definitely letting him think she likes him but she doesn't. Feel bad for that guy...

@Stay away from ACN too

THANK YOU STAY AWAY FROM ACN TOO!!! IT IS REPLIES/POSTS LIKE THIS THAT GIVES ME THE DRIVE TO KEEP ON POSTING AND GIVES ME HOPE THAT WHAT I POST IS BEING READ, DOING SOMETHING GOOD AND PREVENTING OTHERS FROM BEING VICTIMIZED TOO.

I DON'T THINK ACN WILL ACCEPT MY DARE OF NOT COLLECTING ANY SIGN UP OR RECRUITING FEES OR EVEN LOWER IT TO JUST $10 OR JUST TAKE IT OR A LOWERED AMOUNT FROM THE BONUSES THE REP WILL GET LATER. THE $499 FEE PER NEW REP IS THE LIFEBLOOD OF THIS "BUSINESS" AND WITHOUT THIS FEE, THIS "BUSINESS" WILL COLLAPSE EVEN BEFORE YOU FINISH SAYNG ACN!!! ACN PEOPLE WILL SAY AND DO ANYTHING TO GET THEIR GREEDY HANDS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S POCKETS.

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR MOST OF THEM, EXCEPT FOR THE REALLY HARD-UPS AND THOSE BEING USED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LIKE THE KID YOU WROTE ABOUT, AS THEY CAN QUIT AFTER THEY DISCOVERED WHAT KIND OF "BUSINESS" ACN REALLY IS AND AFTER THEY RECOUP (OR EVEN NOT) THEIR SIGN UP FEES AND OTHER EXPENSES BUT MOST OF THEM ARE GREEDY AND SELFISH AND THEY CHOOSE TO SCAM AND ALIENATE MORE PEOPLE. THAT'S WHAT ACN DO DURING THEIR TRAINING/BRAINWASHING MEETINGS AND CONVENTIONS---KEEP PEOPLE CONSTANTLY (24/7) IN TOUCH WITH THEIR GREED!!!

@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

TO ADD TO THIS POST---I HAVE JUST READ SOMETHING FROM A MUST READ SITE (consumerfraudreporting.org/MLM_ethics.php) POSTED HERE BY SOMEBODY WHO ALSO USED THE NICKNAME I USE IN THIS SITE, WHICH IS FINE WITH ME BECAUSE IT HELPS ME CONVEY THE SAME MESSAGE TO A LOT MORE PEOPLE. TO QUOTE: " ONCE SEEN, ONLY THE MORALLY BLIND OR CONSCIOUSLY CRIMINAL COULD CONTINUE IN SUCH A "BUSINESS"!" THAT'S WHY, AS I'VE WRITTEN ABOVE, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR MOST OF THE ACN PEOPLE!!!

#619013
@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

Well something is being read, I've had almost a 1,000 page hits to my blog and I've only had it up for a couple of weeks. If you really want the real objective information on ACN, just go to my blog. If you think your argument is still valid, please write a comment on my blog, It's open for everyone to speak and I'll just show my readers why all these complaints are mostly unfounded and incorrect, not all, just most.

ACNIBO.Blogspot.com - Enjoy and best of luck to you in all your endeavors

ACN Reviews