Brisbane, Queensland

Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc, a direct sales company operating out of Concord. He can be contacted via email on svpsax@acn.net or via phone +18178193825 (USA) and 0433263351 (Aus).

When I joined ACN he told me he would help build a large team for me in Korea. What I found out was he used all my Korean network contacts and put them under some other people. He is a smooth talking, dishonest and untrustworthy person. Never do business with Brian Sax as he will never keep his word.

I found that he also charged my credit card $5,000 when it was only meant to be $500 for the startup cost.

He has since not answered my calls or replied my emails. I have referred this to the FTC body.

Comments

#1320412

You Are A Liar AND Loser

Brain sax is one of the most successful ppl in network marketing industry we do acn start up fee is 495 it's tax deductible the account is Saleable will able And

transferable everyone should have a look

There's no possible way he can charge you $5000 for the start up fee, it's a fixed cost on the system and it can not be changed. Unless he charged you like 10 times to join.

Also ACN is a proven system that works, people who fail in this business are the people who do absolutely NOTHING. This type of business is call network marketing not NOTwork marketing. You don't just sign up and

make millions the next day. It requires hard work and a game plan of up to 6 years to achieve success in ACN or in any MLMs. If you just quick money then play the lottery.

ACN is endorsed by multi-billionaire; Donald Trump. If you were to invest on any kind of business wouldn't you want to invest in a business where Donald Trump is your promoter? Like how much would it take for him to be the spokesperson of your business? The answer is PRICELESS

If you were to join any MLMs, have a look at ACN. It's the best and only business that is endorsed by Donald Trump without his name placed on it

Tyler, you say your making money. I second that..show me your income.

Email me your income statements from ACN to PROVE that your making income.

email me on mhall@gmail.com

Everyone i ask someone to show me there income in ACN, they always hesitate, meaning they aint making money. So unless you can show me the money Tyler, your a dud.

Tyler is wrong, it's not just people that are doing nothing that complain about ACN. It's also the THOUSANDS of victims of ACN that complain too.

Looks like the tide has turned against them and they are slowly re-structuring as they shut down. Last I heard they gave up on that *** videophone and are now selling energy service to Reps in states it's not even offered in.

It's amazing how long a scam can go on for. But it won't last.

the only people that complain in this business are the ones that do nothing in it. You can complain all you want but I'm still making my money ;)weather you like ACN or not.

This business seriously has changed my families life and allows me to have the freedom I choose.

Wouldn't having options be nice??? Doesn't make sense to me why so many people complain about this business

SUCH OF LIER!

HE COULDN´T CHARGE YOU ANY MONEY, BECAUSE HE IS A REP!!, IF YOU GOT CHARGED 5000 INSTEAD OF 500, YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK, 100%.(ACN AGREETMENT).

HE´S A GREAT SUCCESS PERSON. DON´T ENVY HIM!!

THANKS.

www.andremaronian.com

5LINX SVP who will help anyone, anytime become financially successful!

The 5LINX® Corporate Culture

5LINX® believes that diversity and promoting an inclusive environment are essential elements in maintaining a competitive advantage in the telecommunications marketplace. We are always looking to add great people who want to work in the fast-paced telecommunications industry to our team. We encourage hard work, creativity and idealism in our teams. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people with the relational skills and energy necessary to serve our customers and help us build on the success we have already achieved. If you are looking to join a company that is leading the way in the VoIP telecommunications industry, then consider employment at the 5LINX® corporate headquarters.

The Benefits

We recognize that benefits are an important component of a total compensation package. To that end, 5LINX® corporate offers a comprehensive benefits program. Options include:

• Competitive Pay

• Satisfying Work Experience

• Friendly Team

• Employee Referral Program

The Location

Our corporate headquarters is located in Henrietta, New York (a suburb of Rochester). With its beautiful setting and close proximity to cities such as Toronto and Buffalo, the Greater Rochester area is one of America’s top-rated places to live, work and play. The climate is perfect for all of the things that really matter. Throughout the Greater Rochester area you will find a multitude of sports and outdoor activities, galleries and museums, coffee shops and cafés, shopping opportunities, historic places, golf courses, theatres and festivals, and an engaging night life. To learn more about living in the Greater Rochester area, please visit the Rochester Made for Living website.

Monroe County is also home to a number of international businesses, including Eastman Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, Constellation Brands, and Paychex, all of which make Monroe County their world headquarters. Xerox has its principal offices and manufacturing facilities in Monroe County. Rochester is also home to regional businesses such as Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. and Hickey-Freeman, and leading educational institutions like Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Rochester, and Saint John Fisher College.

Open Communication

At 5LINX® corporate, we believe strongly that honest, open communication is the best method to keep employees motivated and inspired. Accordingly, CEO Craig Jerabeck, EVP Jason Guck and EVP Jeb Tyler, provide employees with as much information as possible in a timely and frank manner. Respect for confidentiality is critical in an environment like this, and we expect all managers and employees to share the responsibility for maintaining that trust. We rely on regular company and team meetings, the 5LINX® intranet, email, and voice mail to share updates and disseminate information throughout the company.

www.andremaronian.com 5LINX SVP who will help anyone, anytime become financially successful!The 5LINX® Corporate Culture5LINX® believes that diversity and promoting an inclusive environment are essential elements in maintaining a competitive advantage in the telecommunications marketplace. We are always looking to add great people who want to work in the fast-paced telecommunications industry to our team.

We encourage hard work, creativity and idealism in our teams. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people with the relational skills and energy necessary to serve our customers and help us build on the success we have already achieved. If you are looking to join a company that is leading the way in the VoIP telecommunications industry, then consider employment at the 5LINX® corporate headquarters.5LINX® promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All employment decisions are based on the principles of the equal employment opportunity.The BenefitsWe recognize that benefits are an important component of a total compensation package.

To that end, 5LINX® corporate offers a comprehensive benefits program. Options include:• Competitive Pay• Medical Insurance• Dental Insurance• Optional Insurance• Direct Deposit• Holiday Pay• Quarterly Bonus Plan• Health Care Spending Account• Dependant Care Spending Account• 401K Retirement Savings Plan• Employee Assistance Program• Satisfying Work Experience• Friendly Team• Employee Referral ProgramThe LocationOur corporate headquarters is located in Henrietta, New York (a suburb of Rochester). With its beautiful setting and close proximity to cities such as Toronto and Buffalo, the Greater Rochester area is one of America’s top-rated places to live, work and play. The climate is perfect for all of the things that really matter.

Throughout the Greater Rochester area you will find a multitude of sports and outdoor activities, galleries and museums, coffee shops and cafés, shopping opportunities, historic places, golf courses, theatres and festivals, and an engaging night life. To learn more about living in the Greater Rochester area, please visit the Rochester Made for Living website.Monroe County is also home to a number of international businesses, including Eastman Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, Constellation Brands, and Paychex, all of which make Monroe County their world headquarters. Xerox has its principal offices and manufacturing facilities in Monroe County. Rochester is also home to regional businesses such as Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.

and Hickey-Freeman, and leading educational institutions like Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Rochester, and Saint John Fisher College.Rochester is also home to several professional sports teams, including the Rochester Amerks (hockey), Rochester Red Wings (baseball), Rochester Knighthawks (indoor lacrosse), Rochester Raiders (indoor football), Rochester Rattlers (outdoor lacrosse), Rochester Razor Sharks (basketball), and Rochester Rhinos (soccer).Open CommunicationAt 5LINX® corporate, we believe strongly that honest, open communication is the best method to keep employees motivated and inspired. Accordingly, CEO Craig Jerabeck, EVP Jason Guck and EVP Jeb Tyler, provide employees with as much information as possible in a timely and frank manner.

Have a read on this. This is awesome.

The 5LINX® Corporate Culture

• Friendly Team

• Employee Referral Program

The Location

Open Communication

The best 5LINX Representative I know of is Andre Maronian. He can be contacted at: www.andremaronian.com

I can't take it any longer. I feel guilty.

ACN has been paying me for 8 years on customers I introduced back then. I wish they would stop this. Last year they paid me on 35,000,000 phone calls. Every single month it happens.

I have to go to the bank and withdraw my money and spend it again and again. It's like gorund hog day over and over again.

My custoemrs seems happy. They are still with me.

Lier. I am ACN Rep. Korea still not open.

I'm a current RVP working with a Korean group. This complaint was posted by Humansvp on the 1st of June, and people will not even be able to sign up representatives in Korea until July. Hmmm...sounds like a bogus posting to me.

Hello, I am the real " Hugh Benjamin" HUMANSVP, I feel like this is a GAME SHOW, So whoever wrote the above two statements is NOT the "REAL" Hugh Benjamin, If anyone has any questions I can be contacted at (310)800-3839, I live in California, so the above 2 statements are FALSE because if what you were saying was TRUE, You wouldn't use someone else's name or nickname.

Thanks,

Hugh Benjamin

PS. Whoever wrote the comment rep and customer slamming is not ME...However I suggest you use your real name and phone number ...

ACN Reviews