Orlando, Florida

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

Well "Stay Away From ACN!!!" I can easily say that almost everything you have said is BS in regards to - ACNIBO.Blogspot - As I have answered EVERY SINGLE THING you claim I haven't. You have not disputed ANYTHING from - ACNIBO.Blogspot - honestly.

If all you say is true, you would be telling people to go there to prove your point. However you only LIE to try and keep people from going there and seeing for themselves. If anyone wants to fall for that, more power to you, if not just browse through - ACNIBO.Blogspot - for a few minutes and you will see that "Stay Away From ACN!!!" is completely dishonest with anything he has to say about - ACNIBO.Blogspot - I am not disputing some of what he says about ACN and it's reps as I have already stated many times that I believe some of it is true, however I do not do ANY OF THOSE THINGS. I only speak for myself.

I have PURPOSEFULLY disclosed EVERY DETAIL I can on ACN and make a point to make it as public as possible. I do not believe in deception or pressure tactics AT ALL. This is easily proven to anyone who goes to - ACNIBO.Blogspot - I CLEARLY state EVERYTHING in detail. I CLEARLY do not pressure, mislead, deceive or lie to anyone and challenge anybody to show otherwise.

I have received countless emails from many thanking me for being so candid and honest with all that is expected and all I know of ACN. So "Stay Away From ACN!!!" You can keep trying all you want to LIE about me and you may even keep a few sheep in your flock to believe anything you say about - ACNIBO.Blogspot - But anyone who actually thinks for themselves can easily see, that you are dishonest about what is in there, so that should give them some idea of the rest of your rants.

I actually was having a legitimate debate with you, as I did not outright dismiss your claims, quite to the contrary I gave credibility to much of it, however since you intend on being dishonest with what I present, then I no linger have any respect for any of your opinions.

UN ANONYMOUS - R. Michael Gonzalez ACN IBO#02637585 - Just visit - ACNIBO.Blogspot and see for yourself

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2013

First of all thank you for your comments, it’s seems that we should agree to disagree about most, but I think we agree on some points. I would like to start by saying their is no veiled attempt by me at anything, I have quite clearly stated that I’m an ACN IBO and even placed my name and IBO# at the bottom for all to see, I have showed a link to my blog which I am trying to lay the facts out for anyone who wishes to view it and welcome any comments anyone want to leave there, I will not censor anything, (And if you look at it you will see I’m not brainwashed by anyone and I think for myself).

I clearly post what I know as honestly as possible. I want anyone who even thinks about trying this business to understand exactly what they are to expect BEFORE signing up. I have a post explaining all the costs, I have a post explaining Typical IBO profits $0, I explain it will take years of hard work for this business to show any real income potential and even then there is no guarantee (it takes many skills that many if not most do not posses and takes alot of training and learning curve to gain). I do understand that there are many unscrupulous people in the MLM industry as a whole and they are giving it a bad name.

MLM isn’t bad, ACN isn't bad, just some of the reps recruiting practices.Try to help me understand are you against the MLM concept, in general (if so that’s fine) we do live in a wonderful country of freedom of speech and the MLM business is not for everyone. I also have the right to speak my mind and if you didn’t know when you hit submit complaint in Pissed Consumer it asks you to choose between 3 choices 1. “I’m Pissed”, 2. “Neutral” and 3.

“I’m Pleased” so this site even though by it’s name doesn’t promote people that approve of something, they are open and honest enough to allow a fair commentary to take place.Also I’m not trying to flood anything, I only posted 1 comment to each post, I basically copied and pasted the bulk of each response and added comment to each particular complaint (And once again my name is on everyone, not trying to hide who I am, like most who just post anonymous complaints), but they are basically all the same, so my response is basically the same. As for the Attorneys General who work for the company, please find me an example of any large company that deals with 100’s of 1000’s of consumers that does not have a staff of lawyers, good luck, ACN has around 270 complaints with the Better Business Bureau and has an “A” rating with them, based on the size of the business vs the # of complaints and their attempt to resolve them. For an example AT&T has 22,467 complaints in the same time period and has a “B” rating, these are FACTS, not opinions. Are you trying to tell me that ACN has influence with the BBB or better lawyers than AT&T.As for the misleading sales reps, I do agree with you that this does take place, but that is not the fault of ACN.

They clearly state in their IBO agreement what is expected of their reps as far as ethical practices and IBO’s are independent contractors not employees, so it is quite difficult for them to watchdog 100,000 reps worldwide. The only way they can know of anything their reps are doing is by people contacting them directly and when they are contacted they DO look into it and in many cases the complaints are resolved and the IBO reprimanded or let go. Most of the complaints FLOODING the internet are by people that the company feel were not mislead or ripped off and therefore they are venting their frustration.Also, please show me an example of a large company that earns its money from the sale of a product or service that does not promote their product as the best, that’s just sales, REALLY!, this is the weakest complaint of all of them. If you don’t like a product don’t buy it and if you don’t like a business don’t work in it.

The biggest problem in these complaints is that someone got involved in the sales industry that didn’t belong in it. Sales is a skill, some have it and most don’t. ACN offers a chance to see if you can learn these skills for very little money, I would happily pay $500 to go to a 1 day sales seminar if I thought it would help me gain a skill I didn’t have, many of those 1 day seminars are $1,000’s. As for family and friends, yes some reps push you to hassle your loved ones to buy, buy, buy.

This is a complete misuse of the concept (Once again not ACN’s or the MLM industries fault). The idea behind it is you will learn to sell quicker, by starting with those you feel most comfortable around and it will give you time to learn the products and have answers for the question. This is part of the MLM training model, for many it is really difficult to just start talking to people they aren’t close to. It’s just being abused by some.As for your comment on “Read The Fine Print” I don't know what youre talking about, the IBO agreement is online at the ACN corporate site, you can read it or print it anytime you want (there is never anything missing out of it, that’s a complete lie).

I was taught to never sign anything without reading the fine print and anyone who complains that I didn’t read it and feel they have been duped, well give me a break, that’s just common sense 101. Also why I’m writing my blog to try and explain these things in LARGE print to stop all these baseless arguments.Also for all these reps that are reportedly pushing people to sign before they know what's going on, I can’t possibly know how much of this is happening. There are over 100,000 reps in 23 countries. Once again, why I’m writing my blog, I explain as much as I can for anyone to see and read, I want any prospect to be well informed and ready if they choose to join, alot of what I say will probably make people decide not to join.

I can only speak for myself and my team and we don’t do this to ANYONE and my team is the fastest growing and performing team in the business, and that’s probably why. What point is there in recruiting someone who has no clue what they need to do, you can’t teach them everything before they start, but you can make sure they understand the business and what's expected of them. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE earns a $1 off a new rep that doesn't sell services, ALL of the bonuses are for CUSTOMER ACQUISITION, period. There is absolutely no gain for ANY IBO to recruit people who will fail.

I can’t say it is not happening, but I can say those reps won’t be in business long as they won’t make anything and as for high level people who promote this business as the second coming, if you made a quarter of a million dollars a month would you not think your business was the greatest invention of mankind. Yes the vast majority of people will fail at this, just like the vast majority of people fail at any business endeavor, that is why there are so many employees and so few business owners. But you can go and buy Lotto tickets and hope to be rich someday or you can be proactive and give something a shot and maybe, just maybe you’ll be one of the ones who just naturally excels at it. As for me I’m not worried about making any quick money at this, I don’t even care about the bonuses.

I work and do this part time (which again in my blog I explain is a necessity to start this business, It won't pay your bills for a long time). I also am focusing on many other avenues to market myself, not just following the script, any good leader will do this naturally, I’m open to learning their suggestions, but in the end will do things my way. Another reason for my blog is to show if my way works or not, either way, no bad feelings with the company. It’s only $500 and no one should do this if that $500 was their life saving or would take food out of their family’s mouth.

I once again, can only speak for myself and my team, but we don’t do that to anyone. In fact even though it’s frowned upon, if we truly believe in someones potential, who can’t afford it, we find the money for them, I’ve seen it happen.All I can say at the end of the day is I believe in MLM and I believe that ACN has a great business model. I can only speak of my own business practices and feel bad for those who were recruited by the wrong reps, I’m trying to do my best to keep that from happening, please just don’t judge all of us in the business by the actions of some.Oh and one more thing, I know several ACN reps that don’t recruit at all and only work at getting customers for themselves and are making good money, yes it takes incredible sales techniques and skills to do this in direct marketing, but it does happen, for most the best way is to build a team.http://acnibo.blogspot.com , thanks again for the article and commetary.

R. Michael Gonzalez - ACN IBO #02637585 - (Just copy and paste in search I’m easy to find)

• Multilevel marketing

Comments

Mike, nice way for trying to get more people to your blog. Looks like you are too lazy to go out there any recruit, or did you run out of leads.

BTW, curious how long you have been with ACN and what level have you achieved.

I have never seen your name anywhere in the list of achievers. But you did pass the 1st test to success in ACN, because you are clearly brainwashed and delusional.

I WILL JUST AGAIN LET THE UNBIASED, NONE BRAINWASHED, WITH MORALS, ETHIC, INTEGRITY, SOUL AND CONSCIENCE NON-ACN PEOPLE READ ALL YOUR (AND MY) PREVIOUS POSTS/ REPLIES HERE (PISSED CONSUMER) AND YOUR COMMENTS/REBUTTALS ON THE ACN COMPLAINTS ON THE ACN RIPOFF REPORT SITE, SO THEY CAN JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES REGARDING YOUR "OBJECTIVITY" AND OTHER CLAIMS. I WILL JUST COPY AND PASTE THE NEXT PARAGRAPH AS I AM TIRED REPLYING TO YOU AND AS YOU DID (COPYING AND PASTING) AS "ENDING" TO YOUR RIPOFF REPORT COMMENTS!

I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE, LIKE WHAT I WROTE IN A PREVIOUS REPLY TO YOU, THAT I DON'T HAVE ANY SELFISH, GREEDY AND/OR SELF-SERVING ULTERIOR MOTIVES AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO GAIN BE IT MONEY, MATERIAL STUFF OR ANYTHING WITH WHAT I AM DOING. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, BECAUSE YOU ARE IN THE "BUSINESS" (AS YOU WROTE YOURSELF), AN ACN RECRUITER AND HAVE RECRUITED FAMILIES AND FRIENDS (WARM MARKET), IS LOOKING TO BE PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND IS SPENDING AND "EARNING" MONEY ON THIS HAVE A LOT AT STAKE. I AM CONCERNED SOLELY ABOUT THE (PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE) VICTIMS, BE THEY CUSTOMERS AND EVEN ACN REPS, OF ACN AND ITS REPS! I AM ALSO NOT DISHONEST OR A LIAR AS THOSE WHO KNOW AND KNEW ME CAN ATTEST TO.

ALL I HAVE WRITTEN HERE ARE/WERE BASED ON MY, MY FRIENDS' AND OTHER VICTIMS' EXPERIENCES AT THE HANDS OF ACN AND ITS REPS MOST OF WHICH YOU (AND THE READERS OF THIS POST) CAN READ ON THIS SITE (PISSED CONSUMER) YOURSELF AND ON OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, MLMEO, ETC.. YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME AS, WITH THIS DEBATES/ARGUMENTS, I AM "SENDING" PEOPLE TO YOUR SO CALLED "BLOG" (SINCE YOU KEEP ON ADVERTISING/ MENTIONING IT) AND MAYBE GENERATING YOU SOME "BUSINESS"---LIKE THE FREE MARKETING/ADVERTISEMENTS (WITH THE REPS PAYING ACN TO DO THEM TOO) ACN REPS ARE DOING FOR ACN. I DON'T CARE OR GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOUR "BLOG". WHEN HAVE I DISSUADED ANYBODY TO GO THERE?

I NEVER DICTATED/ DICTATE ON ANYBODY AS ASIDE FROM ME NOT BEING A DICTATOR OR A TYRANT, THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY, UNLIKE YOU IN YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS WHERE YOU EVEN WROTE AND TOLD PEOPLE NOT TO READ MY AND OTHERS' ANONYMOUS POSTS AND LISTEN TO ANONYMOUS COMPLAINTS/ COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS. READ MY RESPONSE TO THAT WHERE YOU POSTED HERE ( I THINK UNDER YOUR READ BEFORE YOU JOIN ACN POST). AS I WROTE BEFORE "I DON'T AND WON'T BEGRUDGE YOU YOUR "RIGHT" (FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD) TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOUR BLOG, NO MATTER HOW YOU DO IT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT DISHONEST AND IS NOT HARMING ANYBODY". AS I ALSO WROTE IN ANOTHER REPLY TO YOU BEFORE, I ALREADY WENT TO YOUR BLOG AND READ WHAT WAS POSTED THAT TIME WHICH JUST CONFIRMED YOUR LACK OF OBJECTIVITY.

THIS LACK IS ALSO EVIDENCED BY WHAT YOU POSTS HERE AND ON OTHER WEBSITES, AS WELL AS HOW YOU COMMENTED ON THE COMPLAINTS OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN, ITS PRODUCT/S AND ITS REPS. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME GOING TO YOUR BLOG AGAIN, FOR MORE HITS ON YOUR PART (WHICH YOU ACCUSED ME AND OTHER WEBSITES OF BEFORE. WHAT HITS AS I DON'T HAVE ANY BLOG OR SITE?). I ALSO DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME COMMENTING OR POSTING ON YOUR BLOG, FOR YOU AND YOUR FELLOW ACN REPS TO JUST TRIVIALIZE, INSULT AND SHOOT EVERYTHING DOWN!

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID NOT REPLY TO MOST OF MY REPLIES TO YOUR ATTACKS/ COMMENTS, YOU DID NOT DISPUTE MOST OF MY RESPONSES TO THOSE YOU DID REPLY TO AS THEY ARE/WERE ALL TRUE AND YOU JUST SKIPPED SOME WHICH YOU COULD NOT DEFEND! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST DEGRADED THIS EXCHANGE OR WERE THE ONE WHO FIRST RESORTED TO ACCUSING ME, AND THE OTHER WEBSITES AND COMPLAINANTS, OF BEING LIARS, DISHONEST, MISLEADING, JUST WANTING TO GET HITS, ADS, ETC.. READ ALL YOUR POSTS HERE AND MY REPLIES TO YOU AND YOU WILL SEE WHO MENTIONED OR WROTE WHAT TO WHOM. YOU ARE PREPARED TO THINK THE WORST OF OTHERS (LIKE THE ACN VICTIMS, WITH NO PROOF/S ON YOUR PART WHATSOEVER) EXCEPT OF ACN AND YOUR FELLOW ACN RECRUITERS (YOU WROTE THAT SOME ACN PEOPLE, NEVER ACN FOR YOU, DO UNETHICAL STUFF BUT IN THE SAME BREATH YOU WILL TRIVIALIZE THE COMPLAINT/S OR NEGATIVE COMMENT/S OR SAY THAT IN EVERY BUSINESS THERE ARE UNETHICAL PEOPLE AND /OR SHOOT DOWN THE COMPLAINT ALTOGETHER).

AN EXAMPLE IS WHAT YOU WROTE BEFORE ABOUT THOSE WHO LEAVE ANONYMOUS COMPLAINTS/ COMMENTS LIKE ME. I GAVE YOU MY REASON, EVEN THOUGH IT'S PERSONAL, BUT YOU TRIVIALIZED IT AND CALLED ME A LIAR! WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE? YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I HAVE NEVER VICTIMIZED OR DONE ANYTHING BAD TO YOU!

THIS JUST SHOWED YOUR LACK OF RESPECT NOT ONLY FOR ME (AS A PERSON AND NOT ONLY MY OPINIONS) BUT FOR OTHERS AIRING THEIR VALID COMPLAINTS, GRIEVANCES AND COMMENTS HERE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS, EVEN THOUGH SOME DO/ DID IT ANONYMOUSLY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AND THE OTHER VICTIMS HAD TO SUFFER OR GO THROUGH, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, AND IS STILL GOING THROUGH JUST SO ACN AND ITS REPS CAN LINE THEIR ALREADY BULGING POCKETS WITH OUR HARD EARNED MONEY. WHY ARE YOU SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE ANYWAY? IF WHAT ARE POSTED HERE DOES NOT PERTAIN TO YOU SINCE YOU KEEP ON SAYING YOU ARE "ETHICAL" AND NOT TO BELIEVE IN ANONYMOUS POSTS SO BE IT, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR BLOG AND YOUR "BUSINESS".

YOU CANNOT "DICTATE" TO OTHERS NOT TO LISTEN TO, POST, WRITE OR SAY ANY COMPLAINT OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS! I EVEN WROTE MORE THAN TWICE BEFORE THAT GOOD FOR YOU IF AS YOU SAID YOU ARE ETHICAL, SINCE YOU ARE MAYBE JUST ONE OF THE RARE ETHICAL ONES IN THAT "BUSINESS". I NEVER ATTACKED YOU PERSONALLY, BUT YOU, AS I WROTE ABOVE, DEGRADED THESE EXCHANGES/DEBATES BY CALLING WHAT I AND OTHERS HAVE TO SAY AS BS AND CALLING ME AND OTHERS LIARS, DISHONEST, MISLEADING, ETC. WHEN WE ARE THE VICTIMS HERE JUST SHARING OUR VALID AND TRUE EXPERIENCES!

I AM ON A "CRUSADE" TO PREVENT AND WARN OTHERS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS BUT I HAVE ONLY REPLIED TO THE POSTS AND HAVEN'T POSTED ANY COMPLAINT (TITLE/HEADING) MYSELF ON THIS SITE (FOR NOW). I, IN MY "CRUSADE", DID MY HOMEWORK AND RESEARCHED, FINDING MORE NEGATIVES/COMPLAINTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS THAN POSITIVES AND THESE POSITIVES ALMOST ALWAYS CAME FROM CURRENT ACN REPS THEMSELVES WHO, ALMOST ALWAYS TOO, SPOUT OFF THE SAME LINES WORD FOR WORD. I, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE, ALSO HAVEN'T READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS OR COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS AS, ASIDE FROM ME HAVING A LIFE, I ALSO DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE ALL OF THESE COMPLAINTS AND/OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN HAVE THE SAME COMMON THEMES: DISHONEST, GREEDY, SLEAZY, ARROGANT AND UNETHICAL ACN REPS, ACN NOT HONORING ITS OWN RULES AND POLICIES, INEPT AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE, DIFFICULTIES IN CANCELING EVEN WITHIN THE GRACE PERIOD AND IN GETTING LEGITIMATE REFUNDS, NON-DISCLOSURE OF FEES, ETC., INFERIOR, FAULTY, LOUSY AND EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS/SERVICES, CONTINUOUSLY WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM VICTIMS' ACCOUNTS EVEN THOUGH THEY CANCELLED ALREADY, SCAMMING OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS, ETC.. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE ON A CRUSADE POSTING ON SEVERAL SITES TO GENERATE BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF, ACN AND OTHER ACN REPS.

YOU, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE TOO, ARE THE ONE WITH NO LIFE, NOT ME, SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS ABLE TO SHOOT DOWN MORE THAN 25 VALID COMPLAINTS AND COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ON THE RIPOFF REPORT WEBSITE IN ONE SITTING, AND POST NOT ONLY 1 BUT 3 LONG REPLIES TO ME HERE ALSO IN ONE SITTING, BOTH OF THESE IN A SPAN OF 1 OR 2 DAYS, WHICH I ONLY FOUND OUT WHEN I WENT TO THE RIPOFF REPORT SITE 2 DAYS AGO TO READ ANY UPDATES ON AN UNRELATED (ANOTHER COMPANY) COMPLAINT SOMEBODY POSTED THERE AND I ALSO DECIDED TO LOOK AT ACN'S REPORT! I HAVE LOST MY RESPECT FOR YOU ABOUT 2 POSTS BACK WHEN YOU CALLED US (VICTIMS AND COMPLAINANTS/ COMMENTERS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS) LIARS, DISHONEST,, ETC. WITH YOU NOT KNOWING US, WHAT HAPPENED, ETC., BUT SINCE I AM NOT A RUDE PERSON, I STILL DIGNIFIED YOUR POSTS WITH MY REPLIES WITHOUT NAME CALLING, PROFANITY, ETC.! I AM JUST REPLYING NOW TO YOUR MOST RECENT POSTS (AND/OR REPLIES TO MY POSTS) BUT SINCE THESE DEBATES/ ARGUMENTS HAVE "GONE TO THE DOGS" I WILL NOT BE REPLYING TO ANY MORE OF YOUR POSTS.

I WILL JUST BE POSTING HERE BUT WILL NOT BE DIRECTLY REPLYING TO YOU!

TO QUOTE FROM CONSUMERFRAUDREPORT.ORG MLM WHICH, CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU WROTE, I ONLY BECAME AWARE OF AND READ MARCH 4, I THINK, WHEN SOMEBODY USING MY NICKNAME HERE TOO POSTED THE WEB ADDRESS ON THIS SITE (PISSED CONSUMER), QUOTE: "ONCE SEEN, ONLY THE MORALLY BLIND OR CONSCIOUSLY CRIMINAL, COULD CONTINUE IN SUCH A "BUSINESS"!" ANOTHER APPROPRIATE QUOTE: "SUCCESS" (IN ACN) CAN BE DEFINED AS PROFITING OFF OF THE FAILURES OF OTHERS." ACN MAYBE "BARELY LEGAL" BUT LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND BEING "BARELY LEGAL" DOES NOT MAKE IT ETHICAL, MORAL OR WITH INTEGRITY! STAY AWAY FROM ACN IF YOU VALUE YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, LIVES AND SOULS!

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, WHICH VERY MUCH SOUNDS LIKE IT AS YOU ARE STILL IDEALISTIC (STARRY-EYED) OR DREAMING AND DOES NOT SOUND THAT VULGAR OR INSULTING YET, OR A VERY SLICK AND SLEAZY *** ARTIST OR MAYBE ONE OF THE VERY, VERY FEW AND VERY RARE ETHICAL PEOPLE IN THIS SO CALLED "BUSINESS".

I DID NOT WRITE THAT YOU ARE HIDING YOURSELF, IN FACT, YOU CLEVERLY IDENTIFIED YOURSELF TO "GET VISITORS TO YOUR SITE/BLOG". WHAT I MEAN WITH THINLY VEILED RECRUITING GIMMICKS IS THAT YOUR POST/S ARE MEANT TO "DEFEND" AND "BUILD UP" ACN SO YOU AT THE SAME TIME CAN RECRUIT PEOPLE THAT'S WHY YOU PROVIDED YOUR NAME AND BLOG SITE---PEOPLE CAN SEE THROUGH IT. ACN AND ACN REPS ARE ALL THE SAME IN TELLING AND PROMISING PROSPECTIVE REPS/ CUSTOMERS (ESPECIALLY FAMILIES AND FRIENDS) THAT THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO HELP THESE PEOPLE AND FOR SERVICE WHEN IN FACT MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF YOU HAVE SELFISH MOTIVES AND ARE ONLY CONCERNED WITH HELPING YOURSELVES. I DON'T THINK YOUR BLOG MENTIONED HOW ACN AND MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF ITS REPS CONDUCT THEIR "BUSINESS" : 1.) STARTING WITH THE SECRECY OR LIE REGARDING WHAT THE INITIAL MEETING IS ALL ABOUT (DO NOT TELL WHAT OR DENY THAT IT IS A RECRUITMENT THING EITHER FOR REPS OR CUSTOMERS OR LIE OUTRIGHT SAYING THAT IT IS JUST TO ASK AN OPINION REGARDING SOMETHING, OR IT IS A PARTY/ REUNION, ETC.), 2.) WILL SAY OR POST ONLINE (LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING) , TO COUNTER NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST THEM, THAT IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME OR THAT ONE HAVE TO WORK HARD, BUT THE VERY FIRST THING THEY WILL SHOW PROSPECTIVE REPS AND/OR CUSTOMERS AND EVERYBODY AT EVERY MEETING OR CONVENTION ARE VIDEOS OF "SUCCESSFUL" ACN PEOPLE WITH FANCY HOUSES, CARS, JEWELRIES AND LOADS OF MONEY ASIDE FROM PARADING THESE SO CALLED "SUCCESSES" ON STAGE, AND THEY WILL SAY OR PROMISE THAT ONE CAN BE LIKE THEM ("MILLIONAIRES") IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (MONTHS) WHILE WORKING IN THEIR SPARE TIME OR PART TIME(MAKING IT SOUND EASY) AND BEING YOUR OWN BOSS, 3.) NOT DISCLOSING THE FEES TO BE PAID EITHER OUTRIGHT OR AT A LATER TIME, 4.) LYING ABOUT CERTAIN STUFF LIKE REFUNDS, THE ACTUAL FEES, THE PRODUCTS THEMSELVES, ACTUAL SAVINGS, ETC., 5.) NOT INFORMING THE PROSPECTIVE REPS OR CUSTOMERS (EVEN IF THEY ASK BEFORE SIGNING AS MOST, IF NOT ALL OF THEM, ARE/WERE BEING RUSHED OR PRESSURED) ABOUT THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES ESPECIALLY THE IMPORTANT AND TIME-SENSITIVE ONES, ETC..

I AM CERTAINLY NOT AGAINST THE MLM CONCEPT OR BUSINESS ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE REALLY CONDUCTED ETHICALLY AND HONESTLY. I AM AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS SINCE THEY DO THEIR "BUSINESS" DISHONESTLY, UNETHICALLY AND WITHOUT INTEGRITY!!!

I ALSO DID NOT WRITE THAT YOU CANNOT POST HERE AS THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY. I JUST CORRECTED YOU WHEN YOU SAID THAT THE ARTICLES (HERE AND ON OTHER WEBSITES) AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS ARE MISGUIDED OR MISLEADING, WRITTEN BY BITTER OR UNSUCCESSFUL REPS OR THOSE WHO JUST WANT THEIR SITE/S TO BE VISITED. I WROTE THAT THOSE WHO POSTED HERE AND ON THE OTHER WEBSITES I MENTIONED WERE CUSTOMERS AND ACN REPS, PAST AND PRESENT, WITH BAD EXPERIENCES, VALID COMPLAINTS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS.

I ALSO DID NOT WRITE THAT COMPANIES DO NOT NEED LAWYERS. I WROTE THAT ACN IS "BARELY" LEGAL BASED ON THE LEGAL EXPERTISE OF THESE 3 FORMER ATTORNEY GENERALS WHO ARE BEING PAID HANDSOMELY TO DEFEND ACN AGAINST ANY VALID COMPLAINTS.

ABOUT THE BBB RATING (AGAIN, JUST LIKE OTHER BRAINWASHED ACN REPS). AT&T (IN A PREVIOUS REPLY TO MY POST AN ACN REP WROTE ABOUT VERIZON) HAS BEEN BBB ACCREDITED SINCE 1952 WITH MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS WHO ARE NOT THE SO CALLED WARM MARKET (FAMILIES AND FRIENDS) AND WITH LOTS OF PRODUCTS AND PLANS, SO IT IS VERY ACCEPTABLE FOR IT (AT&T) TO HAVE A B RATING AS COMPARED TO ACN WHICH WAS FOUNDED IN 1993 AND WAS ONLY BBB ACCREDITED OCTOBER OF 2008 AND WITH SO FEW A CUSTOMER (MAYBE LESS THAN 200,000 ) AND MOST OF THESE CUSTOMERS, ASIDE FROM THOSE THAT ARE ACN REPS WHO JUST GOT THE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES FOR POINTS (AND CERTAINLY WILL NOT FILE ANY BBB COMPLAINT OR BE DEMOTED, HAVE THEIR ACOUNT DEACTIVATED OR BE FIRED), ARE THE WARM MARKET---FAMILIES AND FRIENDS WHO JUST DID NOT FILE ANY COMPLAINTS TO SUPPORT THEIR RELATIVES OR FRIENDS, JUST CHALKING UP WHAT HAPPENED AS BEING A BAD EXPERIENCE OR NIGHTMARE WHICH MORE OFTEN THAN NOT RESULTED IN RUINED OR LOST RELATIONSHIPS.

MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THE REPS ARE NOT ONLY MISLEADING (A "CUTE" OR "WEAK" ADJECTIVE, WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN LYING OR SWINDLING) BUT SOME ARE CRIMINALS (LIKE SWINDLERS, RAPISTS, ETC. SINCE $499= ACN REP, NO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR ANYTHING ELSE REQUIRED) AND MOST ARE OUTRIGHT LIARS, DECEIVERS, FRAUDSTERS, CHEATERS, ETC.. WHO WILL DO AND SAY ANYTHING JUST TO GET THEIR GREEDY HANDS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S POCKETS. I THINK, BASED ON WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT I'VE HEARD AND READ AND SINCE THESE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS, THAT ACN MOSTLY TURNS A BLIND EYE ON THESE OR SWEEP THINGS UNDER THE CARPET AS THESE PEOPLE BRING MONEY TO THE COMPANY.

I WROTE THAT THE REPS ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH RECRUITING THAN THE PRODUCTS----THEY, IN FACT, VERY SELDOM IF EVER PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT IN THE MEETINGS OR CONVENTIONS. MOST OF THESE REPS DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESELLING!!! AS I ALSO WROTE, AND KEPT ON WRITING, THAT ACN WILL HIRE ANYBODY, NO MATTER IF THAT PERSON DON'T HAVE ANY SKILLS WHATSOEVER, ACN EVEN HIRES TEENAGERS (AND I'VE READ SOMEWHERE THAT THEY EVEN TRIED HIRING A 15 YEAR OLD) AS LONG AS THOSE PEOPLE HAVE THE $499 SIGN UP FEE!!!

THE IDEA BEHIND WHY ACN REPS ARE SELLING TO OR RECRUITING THE WARM MARKET IS NOT SO THAT THESE REPS CAN LEARN TO SELL QUICKER--WHAT IS THERE TO LEARN ANYWAY ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE SELLING TO YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND YOU ARE BEING PRESSURED TO RECRUIT REPS AND/ OR GET CUSTOMERS RIGHT AWAY (THE VERY MINUTE AFTER THEY GOT YOUR $499) AND SET UP MEETINGS WITH YOUR SO CALLED PROSPECTS EVEN WITHOUT ANY SO CALLED "TRAINING" YET OR WITHOUT BEING TOLD ANYTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES!!! THE REASONS WHY ACN AND THE REPS ARE USING THE WARM MARKET ARE: 1.) SO THAT ACN PEOPLE CAN GET "FAVORS" EASILY SINCE THESE (FAMILIES AND FRIENDS) ARE PEOPLE WHO TRUST THEM AND WANT TO HELP OR SUPPORT THEM: 2.) SO THEY CAN GET MORE MONEY AND MORE PEOPLE AS MOST OF THESE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS (ESPECIALLY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE, THE DESPERATE IMMIGRANTS, CLOSE-KNIT FAMILIES, ETC.) WILL, EVEN IF THEY WERE DECEIVED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGED OF, STILL SUPPORT THESE ACN PEOPLE AND 3.) SO AS TO PREVENT BEING COMPLAINED ABOUT OR SUED MORE OFTEN AS THOSE THEY PREY UPON WILL HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS OF HURTING THE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND WHO RECRUITED THEM, THEY , AS I'VE WRITTEN, WILL JUST CHALK IT UP AS BEING A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WHICH ALSO USUALLY RESULTED IN RUINED OR LOST RELATIONSHIPS!!!

ABOUT READ THE FINE PRINT---AS I'VE WRITTEN BEFORE AND ALSO COMPLAINED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE TOO---SO I AM NO LIAR (AS MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THOSE WHO KNOW AND KNEW ME CAN ATTEST TO), THERE REALLY ARE/ WERE SOME MISSING STATEMENTS OR SENTENCES IN THE SO CALLED "CONTRACTS" ONE IS BEING ASKED OR PRESSURED TO SIGN RIGHT AWAY. ONE USUALLY DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO READ ONLINE, AS ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT ONE IS BEING RUSHED AND PRESSURED TO SIGN (FOR REPS AND CUSTOMERS) AND GIVE THE $499 (FOR REPS) ON THE SPOT, SOME PAGES ARE ALSO MISSING, WITH THE PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER OR REP NOT EVEN KNOWING THOSE PAPERS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. ADD TO THESE IS THE FACT THAT MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF THESE PROSPECTS TRUST/ED THOSE WHO WERE SIGNING THEM UP AS THEY ARE FAMILY OR FRIENDS. ONE MORE THING, YOU SAID YOU WERE TAUGHT NEVER TO SIGN ANYTHING WITHOUT READING THE FINE PRINT, WERE YOU ALSO TAUGHT AS A CHILD NEVER TO TALK TO STRANGERS? ARE YOU MARRIED WITH KIDS? IF SO, WHY ARE YOU EXPOSING YOUR KIDS TO DANGER BY BRINGING THESE STRANGERS (ACN PEOPLE AND PROSPECTS EXCEPT FAMILIES AND CLOSE FRIENDS) TO YOUR HOME, STRANGERS YOU (AND ACN) KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT AND WHO MIGHT BE SEX OFFENDERS, ETC.?

I COMMEND YOU THEN , IF AS YOU SAID YOU AND YOUR TEAM DON'T PUSH PEOPLE TO SIGN UP BEFORE THEY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MOST OF YOUR TEAM IS DOING ANYWAY---YOU ARE NOT THEIR SHADOW, YOU ARE NOT WITH THEM 24/7 (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WENT ON BEFORE AND WHAT INGRAINED HABITS/ WAYS AS REGARDS RECRUITING THEY ALREADY HAVE) AND ALSO IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT TEAMS LIKE DYNASTY, REVOLUTION, ETC. AND NOT JUST YOUR IMMEDIATE TEAM--THAT IS BIGGER AND YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE REST ARE DOING!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE EARNS A $1 FROM NEW REPS THAT DON'T SELL SERVICES??? ACN ALREADY GOT THEIR $499 SIGN UP FEES EVEN IF THEY DON'T SELL ANYTHING EVER!!! AS I'VE ALSO WRITTEN ----WHY MAY I ASK DO ACN REPS, EVEN YOUR SO CALLED SVPS, DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE (HARASSING OR HOUNDING PEOPLE VIA PHONE CALLS, TEXTS, FACEBOOK, "VISITS", ETC.) TO KEEP EVEN NEW REPS (HAPPENED TO FRIENDS OF MINE) FROM QUITTING AND GETTING A REFUND OF THEIR SIGN UP FEES BEFORE THE 10 DAY GRACE PERIOD? AS WHAT SOMEBODY (AN ACN REP) POSTED HERE, THE ACN REPS WILL URGE THESE PEOPLE NOT TO QUIT SO AS NOT TO REFUND THE SIGN UP FEES OR UNTIL THE 10 DAYS ARE GONE ALREADY. SOME ALSO LIE OUTRIGHT AND TELL THOSE WHO TRUSTED THEM THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR NO GRACE PERIOD. WHY DO THEY DISSUADE THOSE WHO CANNOT MAKE IT IN THE "BUSINESS" (EVEN THOSE WHO WERE NOT ABLE TO RECRUIT OR EVEN GET CUSTOMERS FOR YEARS ALREADY) FROM QUITTING (AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY CARE FOR SAID PEOPLE)? FINALLY, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE RECRUITING FEES GO TO ANYWAY? YOU (ACN REPS) ARE NOT THE REAL OWNERS/ FOUNDERS AND ARE NOT ACN'S ACCOUNTANT/S. MOST OF THE BONUSES, COMMISSIONS, RESIDUAL INCOMES, ETC. COULD NOT HAVE COME FROM THE CUSTOMERS AS THEY ARE FEW (MAYBE FEWER THAN THE REPS AND ALSO ARE NOT GUARANTEED SOURCES OF INCOME AS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RECRUIT THEM AS CUSTOMERS UNLIKE REPS WHO SIGN UP = $499 OUTRIGHT AND BECOME CUSTOMERS TOO FOR THE POINTS), MOST OF THEM GO TO OTHER PROVIDERS OR CANCEL, DUE TO YOUR LOUSY PRODUCTS/SERVICES AND HIGH FEES, EVEN BEFORE THE 2 YEARS ACN LOCK THEM IN AND THEIR BILLS ARE SMALL COMPARED TO THE SIGN UP FEES ACN COLLECTS FROM WOULD BE REPS. AS I ALSO WROTE BEFORE, IF NO PENNY FROM THE RECRUITING FEES GOES TO THE RECRUITER, I DARE ACN NOT TO RECRUIT ANYMORE OR NOT TO COLLECT ANY SIGN UP FEES OR LOWER IT TO MAYBE $10 OR JUST DEDUCT IT OR A LOWERED AMOUNT FROM THE BONUSES THE REP WILL GET LATER OR JUST RELY ON THE MONEY FROM THE CUSTOMERS YOU WERE ABLE TO *** TO USE YOUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES. WHY IS THERE A LOT OF SALESPEOPLE/REPS FOR SO FEW A PRODUCT ANYWAY, WHICH ARE ALSO BEING MARKETED/ADVERTISED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COMPANIES AT NO COST TO THESE COMPANIES' SALESPEOPLE UNLIKE ACN REPS WHO ARE THE ONES WHO PAY AND THE ONES WHO DO THE MARKETING, IF THIS (ACN) IS NOT JUST A RECRUITING PYRAMID SCAM???

GOOD FOR YOU IF WHAT YOU WROTE ABOUT NOT WORRYING OR CARING WHETHER YOU MAKE MONEY OR BONUSES ON THIS IS TRUE---BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO DEPEND ON THIS "BUSINESS"? THOSE WHO SEE THIS AS THEIR LAST HOPE OR WHO SEE THIS AS THEIR WAY OUT OF THEIR DEPRESSING LIVES---AS WHAT ACN AND ITS REPS PROMISE AT EVERY MEETING? WHAT ABOUT THOSE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS YOU (ACN REPS) WERE ABLE TO *** AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF, WHICH RESULTED IN STRAINED OR LOST RELATIONSHIPS JUST FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH WANTS/ DREAMS? THAT $500 MAY NOT BE MUCH TO YOU BUT TO THOSE PEOPLE, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT THEIR LIFE SAVINGS, THAT MONEY REPRESENTS THEIR DREAMS, RELATIONSHIPS, HOPES, ETC..

FOR ACN AND ITS REPS---SUCCESS OR THE FULFILLMENT OF THEIR SELFISH DREAMS EQUATES TO MONEY AND OTHER MATERIAL THINGS AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!

I AM FINALLY DONE WRITING THIS RESPONSE WHICH I FOUND TIRING AND REPETITIVE AS I'VE COPIED AND PASTED MOST OF WHAT I WROTE HERE FROM MY PREVIOUS POSTS, PROVING THAT MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF WHAT YOU WROTE HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ALREADY AND PROVING THAT YOU (ACN REPS), EVEN IF SOME ARE NOT TOTALLY BRAINWASHED YET, HAVE AN ACN SCRIPT AND ARE ACN CULT MEMBERS. JUST READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS AND OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPLAINTS AGAINST ACN AND ITS REPS HERE AND ON THE OTHER WEBSITES I'VE MENTIONED BEFORE!!!

ACN MAYBE "BARELY" LEGAL BUT BEING "BARELY"LEGAL DOES NOT MAKE IT NOT A SCAM AND LEGALITY DOES NOT MAKE IT ETHICAL, MORAL OR WITH INTEGRITY!!!

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR "COMPLIMENT" THAT I MAKE A WELL WRITTEN AND DETAILED ARGUMENT. YOU CAN BLAME IT TO THE FACT THAT I ALREADY DID A LOT OF RESEARCH, ASIDE FROM HAVING PERSONAL (COUNTING MY FRIENDS' ) REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE/S WITH THIS SO CALLED "BUSINESS" AND ITS PEOPLE!

OK, WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE BECAUSE, AS I'VE WRITTEN BEFORE, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE, WHICH VERY MUCH SOUNDS LIKE IT AS YOU ARE STILL IDEALISTIC (STARRY-EYED) OR DREAMING, DOES NOT SOUND THAT VULGAR OR INSULTING YET AND IT IS HARD, FOR NOW, TO WAKE YOU UP, OR A VERY SLICK AND SLEAZY *** ARTIST SO IT WILL BE USELESS TO DISSUADE YOU FROM ANYTHING OR MAYBE ONE OF THE VERY, VERY FEW AND VERY RARE "ETHICAL" PEOPLE IN THIS SO CALLED "BUSINESS" THOUGH, AS YOU ADMITTED, STUBBORN TOO. I HOPE THAT THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY TO YOU BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF WRITING THE SAME THINGS AND ALSO BECAUSE I AM STUBBORN TOO (MAYBE MORE STUBBORN THAN YOU ARE) ESPECIALLY REGARDING THIS AND I WON'T BACK DOWN AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO WARN OTHERS AGAINST THIS "BUSINESS" AND ITS PEOPLE AND PREVENT THEM FROM BEING VICTIMIZED TOO AND TO HELP OTHERS WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!

YOU DID NOT ADDRESS, ANSWER OR DISPUTE MOST OF THE THINGS I WROTE ABOUT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL TRUE, SO I AM JUST GOING TO RESPOND TO ALL THE POINTS YOU MADE. POINTS 1.) TO 3.) I DON'T AND WON'T BEGRUDGE YOU YOUR "RIGHT" (FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD) TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO YOUR BLOG, NO MATTER HOW YOU DO IT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT DISHONEST AND IS NOT HARMING ANYBODY. AT LEAST YOU ADMIT NOW THAT YOU DO IT FOR MONEY (NOT LIKE IN YOUR PREVIOUS POST).

THE "BUSINESS" IS CORRUPT, A THINLY VEILED PYRAMID SCHEME, AND MOST OF ITS PEOPLE ARE SCAM OR *** ARTISTS, SWINDLERS AND MERCHANTS OF DECEPTION. GOOD FOR YOU IF, AS YOU WROTE, YOU ARE "ETHICAL" AND HAVEN'T SCAMMED ANYBODY IN YOUR LIFE. YOU, REALLY, ARE "MAYBE" ONE OF THE RARE "ETHICAL" PEOPLE IN THIS SCAM OF A "BUSINESS". AS I'VE MENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS POST, YOUR BLOG DID NOT HAVE ALL THE "FACTS" AND DID NOT MENTION HOW ACN AND MOST, IF NOT ALL, OF ITS REPS CONDUCT THEIR "BUSINESS" : 1.) STARTING WITH THE SECRECY, LIE AND/OR DECEPTION REGARDING WHAT THE INITIAL MEETING IS ALL ABOUT (DO NOT TELL WHAT OR DENY THAT IT IS A RECRUITMENT THING EITHER FOR REPS OR CUSTOMERS OR LIE OUTRIGHT SAYING THAT IT IS JUST TO ASK AN OPINION REGARDING SOMETHING, OR IT IS A PARTY/ REUNION, ETC.), 2.) WILL SAY OR POST ONLINE (LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING) MOST OF WHICH ARE REPLETE WITH INSULTING AND ABUSIVE WORDS AND PROFANITY, TO COUNTER NEGATIVE COMMENTS AGAINST THEM, THAT IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME OR THAT ONE HAVE TO WORK HARD, BUT THE VERY FIRST THING THEY WILL SHOW PROSPECTIVE REPS AND/OR CUSTOMERS AND EVERYBODY AT EVERY MEETING OR CONVENTION ARE VIDEOS OF "SUCCESSFUL" ACN PEOPLE WITH FANCY HOUSES, CARS, JEWELRIES AND LOADS OF MONEY ASIDE FROM PARADING THESE SO CALLED "SUCCESSES" ON STAGE, AND THEY WILL SAY OR PROMISE THAT ONE CAN BE LIKE THEM ("MILLIONAIRES") IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (MONTHS) WHILE WORKING IN THEIR SPARE TIME OR PART TIME (MAKING IT SOUND EASY) AND BEING YOUR OWN BOSS, 3.) NOT DISCLOSING THE FEES TO BE PAID EITHER OUTRIGHT OR AT A LATER TIME, 4.) LYING ABOUT CERTAIN STUFF LIKE REFUNDS, THE ACTUAL FEES, THE PRODUCTS THEMSELVES, ACTUAL SAVINGS, ETC., 5.) NOT INFORMING THE PROSPECTIVE REPS OR CUSTOMERS (EVEN IF THEY ASK BEFORE SIGNING AS MOST, IF NOT ALL OF THEM, ARE/WERE BEING RUSHED OR PRESSURED) ABOUT THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES ESPECIALLY THE IMPORTANT AND TIME-SENSITIVE ONES, ETC..

4.) YOU MIGHT SPEAK FOR YOURSELF REGARDING YOUR BLOG AND YOUR OWN SELF BUT, AS I'VE AGAIN WRITTEN BEFORE, MOST OF YOUR RESPONSES REGARDING ACN CAME FROM A SCRIPT OR FROM THE "CULTISH" WORDS DRILLED IN YOU AT EVERY "PEP RALLY" MEETING/ CONVENTION AS MOST OF THESE RESPONSES/ POSTS HAVE BEEN POSTED COUNTLESS TIMES HERE AND ON THE OTHER WEBSITES I'VE MENTIONED BEFORE BY OTHER ACN CLONES, MOST EVEN HAVE THE SAME WORDING, AND BEEN DISPUTED NOT ONLY BY ME BUT BY OTHER VICTIMS (CUSTOMERS AND ACN REPS, PAST AND PRESENT) AND BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS SO CALLED BUSINESS. 5.) THEY DON'T PROMOTE THE SVPS TO NEWCOMERS, PARADE SO CALLED "SUCCESSFUL" REPS ON STAGE AT EVERY MEETING AND SHOW BROCHURES AND VIDEOS OF WEALTH (HOUSES, CARS, ETC.) AND "SUCCESSFUL" ACN "MILLIONAIRES" TO GET THEM (NEWCOMERS) "MOTIVATED"! MOTIVATED TO PART WITH THEIR $499??? THESE ARE JUST OBVIOUS AND BLATANT APPEAL TO GREED AND MATERIALISM!!!

ONLY THE MLMS AND PYRAMID SCHEMES DO THESE AND NOT ANY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS!!! TO QUOTE SOMETHING I'VE READ ON WWW.CONSUMERFRAUDREPORTING.ORG/MLM, (WHICH BY THE WAY IS A MUST READ FOR THOSE THINKING OF JOINING OR THOSE VICTIMIZED ALREADY AND MAYBE THINKING OF GETTING OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE OF A "BUSINESS") "THIS DISTRACTION (VIDEOS OF WEALTH, ETC.) IS NEEDED BECAUSE UNBRIDLED GREED SUSPENDS GOOD JUDGMENT. WHEN THE EYES GLOSS OVER IN A MATERIALISTIC GLAZE, COMMON SENSE IS A STRANGER!!!" ACN GETS PEOPLE IN TOUCH WITH THEIR GREED!!! 6.) AS I'VE WRITTEN, GOOD FOR YOU IN TRYING TO MAKE A GO OF THIS "BUSINESS" ETHICALLY BUT IT IS A LOSING AND USELESS EFFORT AS THE "BUSINESS" AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT.

I WAS RAISED TO BE AND STILL AM POLITE. I ALSO TRY LIKE YOU NOT TO BE RUDE IN REPLYING TO ANY PROVOCATIVE AND INSULTING POSTS (AND SITUATIONS) AND, AS YOU CAN READ, I REPLY BASED ON WHAT AND HOW YOU (AND OTHERS) WROTE YOUR POST/S WITHOUT ME USING ANY PROFANITY WHATSOEVER. FROM WHAT I'VE READ SO FAR, AND I'VE READ A LOT, IT IS THE ACN PEOPLE WHO REPLY OR POST HERE AND ON OTHER WEBSITES USING A LOT OF INSULTS AND PROFANITY!!! IF I MAY OFFER AN ADVICE, BASED ON WHAT I CAN ASSUME FROM YOUR POSTS, YOU ARE BETTER OFF STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS (IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE IT YET) AND REALLY BEING YOUR OWN BOSS AND NOT BE MADE TO CHURN AND BURN AND ALIENATE A LOT OF PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY FAMILY AND FRIENDS) AND NOT BE MADE TO ABANDON YOUR MORALS, ETHICS AND INTEGRITY!

THE SO CALLED "SUCCESS" FROM ACN COMES FROM PROFITING OFF OF THE FAILURES OF OTHERS!!! TO QUOTE FROM THE PREVIOUS WEBSITE I'VE MENTIONED ABOVE: "ONCE SEEN, ONLY THE MORALLY BLIND OR CONSCIOUSLY CRIMINAL COULD CONTINUE IN SUCH A "BUSINESS" !".

P.S.: I AM NOT ANONYMOUS. PLEASE USE MY NICKNAME: STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

IF YOU ARE ADDRESSING OR GOING TO ADDRESS ME. I WANT TO PUT MY REAL NAME HERE BUT, AS I'VE AGAIN WRITTEN, I KNOW AND READ OF PEOPLE WHO ARE CRIMINALS HIDING BEHIND ACN AND I PERSONALLY KNOW ONE WHO CAN HARM NOT ONLY ME (I DON'T CARE WHAT THAT PERSON DO TO ME) BUT MY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS SO I AM JUST USING A VERY APPROPRIATE NICKNAME FOR NOW.

@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

This is a must read link on mlm's in general & what it takes to be one. consumerfraudreporting.org/MLM_ethics.php. Sell your soul if you want but stay away from me & my family...

ACN Reviews