Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2.1K views

** BEFORE YOU READ THIS PASTED COPY OF THE EMAIL I GOT PLEASE KNOW I CALLED THE COMPANY AND TRIED TO GET SOME MORE INFO.... THANK GOD I BLOCKED MY HOME NUMBER !!!!THESE JERKS ARE SLICK AS HOG *** !!! ****

11/3/2014

Account #: 101789208Thank you for contacting ACN Customer Care. This email is to inform you that your Case 8880265 has been resolved. We would like to inform you that a refund totaling $403.67 was issued back to your credit card on file. Refunds are issued back to the credit card the payment was taken from, the above transactions were approved. You have been sent a Secured File on GoogleDocs which contains further details about your refund and also the date your refund would reflect on your Credit Card. To view this secured file do Click On Login To GoogleDocs and you would be redirected to their website for you to login with your email to view the Secured File for your refund.Any problem with your refund, please contact your Banking Institution. Please allow up to 72 business hours for your bank or credit card company to have visibility of your refund. Depending on your issuing bank or credit card company, it can take 30-45 business days for the refund to reflect on your banking statement.

If you have any questions concerning this refund, please contact Customer Service.

Thank you for choosing ACN, we value you as a customer.

Shonda CACN Customer Resolution Specialist1000 Progress Place | Concord, NC 28025Hours: Monday "C Saturday | 9am to 12am EST.

Please do not reply to sender, doing so may delay your response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Customer Care.

Comments

Guys please i need help i joined for the free 7 days trial on saturday ,yesterday 21 of november of 2014 i,i just realised it is a scam how do i do to get my money back before the 7 days expired?please i need help contact me ASAP!!!!!!

@Patricia Ramirez

I would presume you email them and ask to leave with a full refund!

I was thinking about joining this company a few weeks ago but have been put off by a majority of things such as the amount of bad reviews on this site! It's appalling the amount of people who are drawn into this scam and loose money, friends, family and their LIFE as a result.

I would hate to see the people I care about being suckered into this ***

@Patricia Ramirez

Patricia Ramirez it is not a scam but you send them an email.. They will refund you in full

I'm from London aswell, an it is amazing..

Remember every successful person has their critiques...

If you want to avoid criticism... Do nothing Say nothing and be nothing...

I hope you are well

TC

@Patricia Ramirez

hey I am in the same position right now. i joined yesterday but was worried was deeply anxious that they will still take out money after the 7 free day trial even though i do not wish to continue.

did you eventually get your money back? did ACN contacted you with in the 7 days?

ACN Reviews