1.3K views

Daughter and I were genuinely interested in ACN, but as an unemployed senior citizen, I could not afford to join and she is worse off than I financially. Roger Velasco of LA Empire group lied by omission and commission to bring us in, told us we would make money because he was placing more experienced people in our group, he stole money from me, abandoned us after taking my money b/c we cannot afford ACN services for ourselves.

ACN headquarters and his Sr VP Jeff Weber have ignored our complaints and requests. We have been advised to go to the police but were trying to keep this at the level of civil discourse. Because of the discourtesy of ignoring our complaints, however, we must take that next step.

This company has not treated us dishonestly and with little respect so customers beware.

Reason of review: theft .

ACN Pros: No stars acn stay away.

ACN Cons: Deceitfulness.

• acn customer service problems

Comments

Jennika

Jeff Weber saw your post and is willing to return your investment if you don’t want to pursue the ACN opportunity in order to assist you with your hardship. Please contact him.

Jennika

Dear consumer that made the slander report about Jeff Weber, Roger Velasco and ACN, I respectfully ask you to revise or remove your defamatory post before a formal cease and desist legal action takes place. Your post contentions are simply not accurate and represent a unlawful “intentional tort or wanton or reckless conduct” with the intend to harm the reputation of a valid business for personal reasons.

You didn’t participate in any formal event or had direct contact with the above. You willingly made an investment that required some work and unfortunately that didn’t happen nor did the profits but by no means that is a “theft” not did anybody “stole “anything from you. And it is unfortunate you “cannot afford” the services but this is not ACN’s fault by any means. The above post represents a willful defamation and unwarranted injury to reputation.

Faillure to remove a defamatory post constitutes a liability to you and it is punishable by statutory laws and damages could be recovered.

Please redress this harm and perhaps a better ending to this story could be written if you attempt to follow the legitimate trainings of the company. Respectfully yours, ACN adviser.

ACN Reviews