Scammed by Brian SAX of ACN

Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc.It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet.

Brian Sax can be contacted on or +18178193825 (USA) or 0433263351 (AUS). I joined his team in May 25th of 2010. The startup cost was $500, however, when I filled the form and gave my details to him which he said was the only way to process the application. The next day I was charged $5,000 from "Brian Sax and Associates-ACN".

When I called and emailed Brian Sax, he didnt pick up and reply my emails.

Never work with SVP Brian Sax of ACN Inc, he is a scam artist!Avoid at all costs.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 44 Yes 44 132 No 132
Had the same issue 32 Yes 32
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 09 #1109346 Auckland, Auckland

Whoever wrote this is WEAK MINDED and also LYING about the $5000 charge that doesnt happen mate, what a LOSER

1 1 Reply

Jan 13 #1093739

I've met Brian Sax and he is nothing like what you said about him! He seems like he has a big heart and very humble and most of all love to help others in the ACN business. So I don't know what you are on about mate??!!

1 0 Reply

Nov 15, 2015 #1064404

Never trust this story!!! If I was you i will use the opportunity but it looks like you created a story that made people feel bad about Mr Sax.. He is a humble man with a heart of giving back to people they need help.. Wish you all the best mate!!!

5 0 Reply
Not In MLM1

Apr 13, 2015 #971390 Fort Smith, Arkansas

Why would you pay $500 to work for a company anyway?

1 3 Reply

Oct 23 #1230785 Geelong, Victoria County

The $495 is a franchise fee. It is for the systems, training, support and tools necessary to start and run your ACN business. When you join you don't "work" for the company you are self employed.
And while I am not affiliated with ACN I have had contact with Brian Sax and met people who do business with him. He is a decent bloke and he is only interested in helping people achieve success. He has a huge ACN business and would not jeopardise all of that for (what for him would be) a small amount of $5000.

0 0 Reply

Sep 11, 2014 #868825 Bradford, Ontario

You're all sheep and balls of slime. ACN should be dismantled and its members should be put in jail. You all say the same thing about your income yet no one ever posts an actual cheque from acn. You are all brainwashed members of a cult. Rot in ***. ..everyone of you scamming pieces of trash

14 11 Reply

May 11, 2014 #814176 Phoenix, Arizona

That's ridiculous I have known the Sax family for nearly forty years. They are honest people.

11 13 Reply

Mar 15, 2013 #623288 Tucson, Arizona

How outrageous... ACN is a 20 year company with a very strong integrity. I've been around it for a while and this is simply not true.

10 10 Reply

Mar 01, 2013 #616454 Winnipeg, Manitoba

I don't know if this story is true, but ACN is a well known Get Rich Recruitment Pyramid Scheme - anyone with grade 7 math can determine that. SCAM.

11 8 Reply

Sep 17, 2013 #718059

If your going to use the term "Pyramid Scheme" It would be useful to know the definition. Its funny how the ignorant use terms they do know or understand in order to defame another person. Also since I'm SURE your looking up that term how about looking up SCAM. Ok, start here:

5 5 Reply

Dec 01, 2014 #908562

Right a pyramid scheme that has been around for 22 years in 24 different countries.

5 3 Reply

Feb 02, 2015 #940183 Brisbane, Queensland

Yer right how can a company which has to abide by the laws of 24 country's not be ethical and honest in its dealings with millions of customers around the world. Come on. ..have some sense or check your facts....

4 4 Reply

Mar 13, 2015 #957773

The money comes from recruting people. Deny it. The residuals are very small until you recruit A LOT of people who you have to teach to recruit A LOT of people.

3 1

Jul 12, 2015 #1006583 Beverly Hills, California

2 seconds of Googleing will show you ACN's MANY legal snaffoos and toeing the line of the law. Get real.

1 2

Dec 14, 2015 #1078673

23 years now. About to be the 14th company to be valued at 1 BILLION dollars.
LoL. Small minded people. Gotta love em.
(5 years in and best believe ... IM A LIFER)
ALL my bills are now paid with royalty income provide but the best company EVER
A C N.

3 0 Reply

Jan 06, 2013 #590234 Fort Worth, Texas

What complete ***! If he got overcharged he would have called ACN corporate, not Brian Sax. That's not how you get charged.

I was in ACN about 10 years ago. Brian Sax was a sincere, hardworking guy, and he helped a lot of regular folks make good money. I got lots of customers, but had friends, a lot like the lose who wrote the original post, who didn't see the opportunity, so I only got one business partner who ended up being a flake. It's a good company, with a decent business opportunity.

I didn't make my money back, but a *** of a lot of people did, and then some, so I can't bash the company, and I won't bash Brain Sax either.

12 6 Reply

Jul 31, 2012 #521741

Whoever wrote this post is an absolute joke. How dare you publish such an insulting thread about one of the most respected and dedicated members of the company: Brian Sax. I get that you joined ACN and did not find personal success, but that is no reason to create erroneous publifications about the company charging an additional $5000 to your card. The company charges $499 for overhead (visit ACN integrity to research at to view research). The only way an additional $4500 would be withdrawn is if you signed up another 9 times! Joke is on you buddy, you have to live with the fact, that you can not make it in this simple business model. Enjoy the rest of your 40 yr gamplan, but do not trash talk this company in the process.

8 6 Reply

Mar 01, 2013 #616394

I just joined ACN 4 days ago and am already up to my next level. The support you get at ACN is amazing.I am grateful to have met Brian Sax. I attended two presentations and I was introduced to him just last night. He is the most genuine person I have come across. Who ever posted this negative thing is jealous because he/she couldn't make it in life. A total loser.

4 5 Reply

Jun 02, 2015 #990947

Hahahaha.. love this .. glad someone has some brains !!!

0 2 Reply

1-20 of 53 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.