Brisbane, Queensland
3.1K views 54 comments

Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc.It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet.

Related: ACN the truth

Brian Sax can be contacted on svpsax@acn.net or +18178193825 (USA) or 0433263351 (AUS). I joined his team in May 25th of 2010. The startup cost was $500, however, when I filled the form and gave my details to him which he said was the only way to process the application. The next day I was charged $5,000 from "Brian Sax and Associates-ACN".

When I called and emailed Brian Sax, he didnt pick up and reply my emails.

Never work with SVP Brian Sax of ACN Inc, he is a scam artist!Avoid at all costs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Acn Phone Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

I'm not in ACN but you are a liar!The fee is 495.

I was prospected and that's the start up fee. I didn't join the business opportunity because it's not suited for me but I know many many people that are making a great living because they decided to start their own business rather than being enslaved to the 50 year plan. If you want to be just over broke get a job! If you want to create wealth start a business.

This type of business model is endorsed by the wealthiest business people on this planet, including Robert K, Richard Branson, Donald trump and Gary Vee. Those that are dumb enough to believe it's a pyramid scheme and are skeptical deserve to be broke. You obviously take advice from broke people! Learn from the wealthy, clearly they must have a formula if they are successful in business.

And by the way.

Brian sax is a lovely guy, that's the impression I got from him when I met him and goes above and beyond for his people.

YOYO
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #1109346

Whoever wrote this is WEAK MINDED and also LYING about the $5000 charge that doesnt happen mate, what a LOSER

I've met Brian Sax and he is nothing like what you said about him! He seems like he has a big heart and very humble and most of all love to help others in the ACN business. So I don't know what you are on about mate??!!

Never trust this story!!!If I was you i will use the opportunity but it looks like you created a story that made people feel bad about Mr Sax..

He is a humble man with a heart of giving back to people they need help..Wish you all the best mate!!!

Not In MLM1
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States #971390

Why would you pay $500 to work for a company anyway?

Lawrence
to Not In MLM1 Geelong, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #1230785

The $495 is a franchise fee.It is for the systems, training, support and tools necessary to start and run your ACN business.

When you join you don't "work" for the company you are self employed.

And while I am not affiliated with ACN I have had contact with Brian Sax and met people who do business with him.

He is a decent bloke and he is only interested in helping people achieve success.He has a huge ACN business and would not jeopardise all of that for (what for him would be) a small amount of $5000.

Smarterthanyou
Bradford, Ontario, Canada #868825

You're all sheep and balls of slime.ACN should be dismantled and its members should be put in jail.

You all say the same thing about your income yet no one ever posts an actual cheque from acn. You are all brainwashed members of a cult.

Rot in ***...everyone of you scamming pieces of trash

Mabel
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #814176

That's ridiculous I have known the Sax family for nearly forty years. They are honest people.

noway
Tucson, Arizona, United States #623288

How outrageous... ACN is a 20 year company with a very strong integrity. I've been around it for a while and this is simply not true.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #616454

I don't know if this story is true, but ACN is a well known Get Rich Recruitment Pyramid Scheme - anyone with grade 7 math can determine that. SCAM.