Honolulu, Hawaii
1.2K views

I signed up last year...with regrets!!! Anyway I signed up for business management monthly at a cost of $39.99 a month...trying to access account to stop it...but cannot get my IBO number to login!!!

I have wasted almost $200 in wasted management cost....what really irks me is there is apparently no activity for almost six months yet they still continue to take out... What do I do?

Unless I go to my bank and block them from taking out any more money...shame on you ACN...obviously I am not an active participant!!! Maybe this is how you step up the ladder and pay yourself

Comments

Seriously? Call customer service....how hard is that?

How can you not know your IBO #?

have you tried logging in with your social. Or calling up to retrieve your number.

Why would you wait 6 months of paying $40 a month before you did anything. That just sounds lazy to me and you not being on top of your finances.

If you had really called Ibo services then you would have been able to get your Id # and if worse came to worse all you need to log in is your social security # or your rep Id # and if you had been working the business like you are supposed to then you would know your Id # then after you put either your Id # or ss# you just go in and take out your credit card or bank account info. It's real easy even 4th grader could do it.

I'm sick of people bashing this company. It cracks me up some of the comments etc.

The sad thing is that people looking for something other than corp america never get a chance to really see acn for what it is!!

A new sucker is born every second.this is what acn prays on.this is criminal.this scam has been arrownd for ages.this one has a different costume.acn claims the donald supports them.that should tell you everything.would you trust trump? Stay away from this scam...it wpill ruin you're day.if you dont believe. Give them you're $500..

If you made the transaction with a bank card and not your account number you could just order a new bank card with a new number and that way ACN will not be able to make the deductions from your account. This will only work if they do not have your account number, if they do then you'll just have to contact your financial institution.

Are you serious? Just go to your upline and ask him what your Business ID is, or check your launch sheet.

There's no way you forgot it, and even if you did, other people would know it. Also, you have 10 days after you sign up to get your money back, and that caps lock doesn't help your credibility

There is a very simple solution.

Communication!

Ring ACN, ask them what your Team Id is. Log in to your backoffice and cancel your monthly subscription.

Are you really after a solution or are you just an angry keyboard warrior, hiding behind your computer? Just interested

Nairobi
@Do you want an answer

No I have tried that route....to no avail....just kept getting the runaround with operators! And by no way am I an angry keyboard warrior...so I went to the bank and blocked them from taking from my account!

Cost me $30.00.. But worth it....thanks for the feedback!

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU HAPPENED TO A FRIEND OF MINE TOO, AND I ALSO RECALL READING MORE THAN 3 INCIDENTS LIKE THIS ON THIS AND OTHER WEBSITES LIKE FIRST SEARCH BLUE, RIPOFF REPORT, BBB, CRIMES OF PERSUASION, ETC..SOMEBODY SHE TRUSTED (A SUPPOSED FRIEND WHO SHE HELPED A LOT BEFORE AND WHO RECRUITED HER FOR THIS "BUSINESS") TOLD HER, WHILE SHE WAS SIGNING-UP, THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR SIGN UP FEES (A BLATANT LIE) WHICH SHE BELIEVED (TRUSTING THE FRIEND WHILE BEING RUSHED AND PRESSURED TO SIGN), SO SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO CANCEL BEFORE THE 10 DAY CANCELLATION PERIOD TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND. SHE DECIDED A MONTH OR TWO LATER TO CANCEL BECAUSE SHE WAS VERY BUSY WITH HER OWN JOB.

SHE CALLED AND E-MAILED THE SUPPOSED FRIEND (HER UPLINE) FIRST BEFORE CALLING ACN. THE FRIEND ASSURED HER THAT HE WILL CANCEL EVERYTHING FOR HER BUT NOTHING WAS DONE EVEN AFTER NUMEROUS PROMISES. SHE THEN DECIDED TO CONTACT ACN HERSELF TO STOP THEM FROM DEDUCTING THE MONTHLY FEES FROM HER ACCOUNT AND TO CANCEL HER BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP. SHE KEPT ON CALLING THEM BUT HER CALLS FELL ON DEAF EARS AS THEY KEPT ON DEDUCTING ANYWAY.

SHE ALSO SENT THEM AN E-MAIL AND A LETTER. THESE WENT ON FOR MONTHS WITH ACN STILL DEDUCTING MONEY FROM HER ACCOUNT (EVEN, I THINK, AFTER PROMISING HER THEY WILL NOT DEDUCT ANYMORE). SHE THEN CONTACTED HER BANK AND WROTE THEM A LETTER TO STOP PAYMENTS TO ACN. SHE ALSO INFORMED THE BBB.

I HAVEN'T ASKED HER YET FOR THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT/S. HAVE YOU TRIED CALLING AND E-MAILING ACN (EVEN THOUGH, I THINK, BASED ON MY FRIEND'S AND OTHERS' EXPERIENCES IT WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME)? YOU HAVE TO HAVE PROOFS THAT YOU CONTACTED ACN (E-MAILS AND LETTERS WITH DELIVERY/SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION) ABOUT CANCELING EVERYTHING TO SUBMIT TO YOUR BANK AND TO THE BBB. IF ACN DON'T ACT ON YOUR "REQUEST" TO CANCEL YOUR "BUSINESS" MEMBERSHIP AND STOP DEDUCTING MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, THE NEXT COURSE OF ACTION WILL BE TO CALL YOUR BANK AND STOP PAYMENTS.

SOME PEOPLE EVEN HAD TO RESORT TO CHANGING THEIR ACCOUNTS ALTOGETHER TO KEEP ACN FROM GETTING THEIR MONEY. YOU ALSO HAVE TO NOTIFY THE BBB AND FILE A COMPLAINT---THIS USUALLY GETS A RESPONSE FROM ACN AS THEY WANT TO MAINTAIN THEIR "A" RATING (ONE OF THE THINGS ACN REPS KEEP ON BOASTING ABOUT). I WANT TO EMPHASIZE (AGAIN) THAT, CONTRARY TO WHAT THE ACN REPS ARE TRYING TO IMPLY (OR LIE ABOUT), EVEN THOUGH ACN WAS "FOUNDED" 1993, IT WAS ONLY BBB ACCREDITED OCTOBER 09, 2008. SO, ACN REPS, PLEASE STOP COMPARING ACN WITH OLDER, ESTABLISHED, TRUSTWORTHY, LEGITIMATE, MILLIONS OF CUSTOMERS, DO NOT SCAM FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND LONGER BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESSES LIKE AT&T (ACCREDITED SINCE 11/07/1952), VERIZON (01/19/1923), ETC..

GOOD LUCK TO THE POSTER! PLEASE UPDATE US ON ANY DEVELOPMENT.

Nairobi
@STAY AWAY FROM ACN!!!

I tried calling...but unless I gave my IBO number no HELP! I kept getting the runarounds but again....no help!

So I went to my bank and paid $30.00 to stop them from taking out!

I will check my bank statement when it comes in to see if it was successful! Thanks for the reply!

@Nairobi

If that doesnt solve your problem I would change banks.The next thing I would do is never talk to whoever got you involved with acn ever again!

ACN Reviews