2.3K views

She called me saying she only needed $2 for this thing that she was doing.

I was like alright fine. This long distance call thing from ACN.

Then I realized more mails of ACN's bills were flying through my mailbox and I started GETTING FURIOUS! So I asked her why? She responds so slow and so long then ever before. Turns out ACN changes your friends and makes you lose money.

Worse thing was that SHE SIGNED ME TO ACN THAT WASN'T EVEN IN MY VOICE.

Anyways this multi-marketing companies are complete scams. I hope she burns in *** now.

Comments

The services are meager and there is no guarantee of any savings. You cannot make money in ACN unless you recruit people.

and you complain about a 40$ bills?? maybe this is the service that she would have helped her to get her bonus of $500 or more. I would be proud to help my friend get that money for a little 40 box.

@Anonymous

You're an can rep.

euhh.. I work for a telecom company and I can tell you that acn is very legit. They charge you 2$ this is administrative fees a month to be able to make long distance calls at a lower rate.

If you think everything must be cheap in life then you will never be satisfied with any company services at all.

Cheers

@Anonymous

Most of these replys of backing up acn sound like acn members of the scam...i went to the meeting last week because a friend invited me, speakers n crowed besides the new comes sounded like a cult..they have a bunch of people saying there millionaires to pressure you in but if they were...what millionaire would be away from his family or from spending money instead of trying to talk you in.

@dont do it

Yup! Real millionaires don't brag :)

ACN Reviews