Austin, Texas
2.3K views

Sure, the MLM principle of ACN is sound and if everyone you knew signed on with you and everyone they knew and so on you'd all be stinking rich but that's not how it works trust me and the owners of ACN know this. The reality is 99 percent of the people who you approach to pay the $500 sign up fee to become a partner with you (which is the only way you can make your bonus or any decent amount of money in the long run) will say one of three B's, I'm too broke, I'm too busy, or I don't believe in that which makes it a very unlikely scenario. If you talk a good talk you might be one of the 1 percent who actually makes money in ACN but then you have to be okay with signing up people who you know are just going to lose their $500 sign up fee and walk after a year as I did, and that's not even including trying to get people to sign up for ACN over priced services which is what you have to do to get your bonus!

Comments