Miami, Florida

Our community (Fountainbleau Gardens, Miami, FL) has pre-wired cable with CamCo cable service (now it is ACN, no more Camco), and I cannot choose other contractors, such as Comcast. The internet speed is horrible, and is always disconnected for a long time. Why is there such a *** company and service? The problem is I cannot install dish because of direction of my balcony. Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You can't even use it right , you wrote your message twice and still complain, really ?

ACN Reviews