Portola, California

I have had two of these phones,got one in Feb 2010 and in May of 2010 the replaced the new one that had failed with a recondition one that had failed in 60 days,they wanted me to update to the new 5000 series from the 3000 series that failed me an sign a new two year contract, I said no thanks not doing that,

I told ACN that I was a rep for there company and I ask them how I was suppose to sell this product for them when I am having issues with the phone and that I am not satisfied with the phone and how they take care of replacing the failed phones..

This is the best of it,I missed it in my bank account that they where still charging me for service for a phone that I could not use, and when called there hand on it they said I did not call an cancel the service and I was under the impression that the party I had last talked to had taken care of it for me..

I can not believe myself that it went this long before I caught it...

So to who all read this complaint make sure you watch your Bank accounts close and double check every month, 435 dollar mistake for me....

Product or Service Mentioned: Acn Phone Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2012.

Comments