3.1K views

Was approached about this ACN job.This guy was like man this job is something else.

I can knock your light bill down and all this other stuff. He was like they be having all these trips every month or whatever. I told him i will look into the job. So he was like we having a meeting next Wednesday which was this passed Wednesday july 2nd.

So i go in there its like 3 other folks in there being recruited. One of the ACN reps gave us the rundown about being an ACN rep. About all the perks and where he was in the company. But he never ran down what the job was really about.

Then he brung up the $500 fee. As soon as he said that i was pissed. 1st of all what job have u pay to join them. 2nd the guy that approached me about it didnt say *** about that $500 fee.

Smh so after they was done with the 20 minute meeting they was trying to convince me to join up. I told the guy that invited me that yall not gonna get me to join this. This is MY choice. Idgaf about none of the perks because all he had to do was be DEADUP with me about the fee.

I just walked out that place. I was no more good.

Oh the acn rep said "we get alot of negative reviews, but dont pay that anymind" oh really.*** ACN.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

@ Deejay- It sounds like the real money is in signing people up. Is this where all the bonuses come from?

Thinking like an employee! ! Its not a job its called buliding your own business.

to Anonymous #865861

It's not a job it's called building your own recruiting business.

You got some bad English...

Spring, Texas, United States #851848

You know, I dont doubt that this compan6 is a piece of *** in some way.The only problem I have is that negative reviews are coming from people who use words like "brung.

You probably didnt make it out of sixth grade and now you are trying to make quick cash. It takes time from my understanding. And get in with a good group who have customer service experience.

Almost all the negative reviews seem to come from thugs and uneducated people.Anyway thats all!

to weatherman #854182

Yea acn is a good group of ppl. Stfu

to weatherman #860011

He's educated enough not to get $500.00 stolen from him.

to weatherman #876349

Using your logic I could point out that you forgot to complete your double quotes on the word "brung. I also believe they teach in 6th grade to use a single quote in contractions such as didn't. (You said didnt) But for me to be snotty like that would encourage you to find errors in my own writing and then we'd go on forever hauling out dictionaries and pointing out all the spelling and grammar errors in each other writing becoming more and more bitter by the moment.

Perhaps it is the content and not the grammar that is the point of these posts.

Riverton, Washington, United States #839075

As I understand it, you have to pay 500 for your own business which they create a personalized website for you selling services at discount prices for which you use everyday anyways. Ever try to start a business with 500?

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #862348

I wouldn't mind paying $500 or $5000 (after a loan) for tangible equity for my own business or for reliable service, but I don't know what $500 to ACN would get me besides a copy of their pretty website with my own subdomain.