my friend started acn part time.his family members basically dis owned him because of what he recruited them for.

there phones were pieces of *** that maybe worked properly a 1/5th of the time and every other service they provided ended up costing them more money. after he hurt his family relationships with taking $500 for sign up fee and $30 a month for a crappy phone service he was still determined to make it work and he started doing it full time in october of 2009. he recruited 5 more random people from doing home presentation from referrals. he spents 13 hours a day for months trying to make it work.

acn cut off his trails and now he recieves no residual income. he is embarrassed to talk to me about it because I told him it was a bad idea to start. these people pry on weak people and very smart and determined people. if you're a young mother or father without a foundation to raise your kids or you are an older person who's struggling with retirement funds....WATCH OUT!

THESE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!! They have four different locations all over the world so eventually when they wanna stop paying there residuals, they can just move the business to another country. The only way to be successful...and trust me you'll make plenty of dirty money....is being at the top...FROM THE BEGINNING. At this point anybody who comes into this company is simply a pawn in the eventual plan to move all theres trails and all there schemes to another country.

Come work with me @ Aflac. its a %100 commission job but at least It's a legitimate fortune 500 company with great products. and wow...we have RESIDUAL INCOME....AMAAAAZING!!! I THOUGHT ACN WAS THE ONLY ONE?!?

we certainly don't ask for money from you to sell there product. If the product is that good...why do you need to pay to help sell it????

makes no sense.but as long as a sleazy salesman can bring out the pain someone is experiencing...it is easy to brainwash them

Review about: Acn Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

It's funny how all you negative people out there are so convinced your opinion is right and any deviation from your own opinion is simply unacceptable.

Do any of you have any real idea about ACN? All I read is whaa whaa whaa, this independent rep did this, they did that! Pyramid Scam whaa whaa whaa!!

People this is direct selling of a product. If your friend wants to give it a go, that's their right. How many of you are employees, getting leveraged yourselves by your employer, I'd say nearly every last one of you!!

ACN offers services that people need and use everyday, simple as that. VOIP is obviously different to a normal system, get over it

@ Kris so you are saying McDonald's, Wendy's, Jack n the box and every company that a person has to pay for to operate as a business is a scam?See most people like you are confused.

You are not paying 499 for a job. You are paying for a business. Plus the 499 is a tax write off at the end of the year because the government reconize companies like ACN as a business. Try to own a McDonalds with out paying the 1.5 million for one.

People will laugh at you. Stop confusing being an ACN rep as a job.

You are buying a business.Just like you would any other business.

People will laugh at you. Stop confusing being an ACN rep as a job.

You are buying a business.Just like you would any other business.

kit1234

They prey on the vulnerable and the easily led.Invitees to their meetings are victims of a very cyncial behavioural economics act.

The "trainers" fill their heads with dreams of millionaire riches and "retiring in a few years".

That's why you see ACN reps destroying their relationhsips with their families and friends.

They've been manipulated into believing the ends justify the means, and that they'll be rich soon enough.

The most despicable part is that ACN deliberately tries to poison the reps' minds against those who try to wake them up, as the author here has found out.

A.Parker - If ACN is what you say it is,a "legitimate opportunity for those with integrity, a good work ethic, and a desire to help other people." I am sad to say you represent this in such a poor light with your words in response here.I have heard valid issues with people having poor uplines.

Does this make those people losers?

Or, maybe they have just come down with a case of sloth?Anyways, I was interested in ACN but would like to believe all that the company says but unfortunately some responses reveal the truth about you people "at the top."

I made money with ACN.Not a ton, but a decent amount.

I was able to take a vacation last year due to ACN income. Maybe he'll be fine.

Do you think he is an ***?Why do you show him no faith?

what i hate is that a good friend is now hounding us to attend his "help me with moral support to start my new exciting business" speech everytime we talk.

I know he is under pressure to sign-up others.

I researched ACN the first time he mentioned the company and haven't found ANY good things to say about it.

I mentioned to him that ACN is just another Mult-Level company and that perhaps he is way too low on the ladder to make any real $. Now he won't talk to me.

Well, sorry, but being a friend doesn't require me to support this hare-brained plan.

But I'll be there in the end to hear his complaints about how he got ripped off.

I won't tell him "I told you so".

kws1949, as stated in another post, if you feel as though an ACN Representative is in violation of the company's policies & procedures, please alert ACN Representative Services at 704-260-3226.Ask for a member of the Compliance Department.

We would like to know so that we can put a stop to any unethical behavior.

We take your comment very seriously.Thank you for your help.

My father has always been on the look out for "free money". He got conned by a D cup and brown eyes into buying the WHOLE works...Satillite TV, Phone and long distance, cell phone, ADT alarm system ...the works. He THINKS that his initial investment in the ACN 'hand set' is his last major investment and he'll get all the rest of this for $10.00 a month! After all, that's what the pretty sales lady promised.

He has yet to see his real bills.

He has no idea what a VOIC is...or that he needs a high speed internet...which he has to lease from Verizon...for the phone to work. He complains because it's really poor reception...and wonders what happened.

He has a dish cable system that is beyond him. He has NO clue. He canceled the local cable company that he'd had for more than 20 years. He also canceled his land line and long distance from Quest. (I've talked to them...they'd be delighted to hook him back up AND cancel ACN for him)

He has no clue that ACN now OWNS the phone number he has had for the last 50 years, and were he to simply cancel the program, he would not keep that number.

He has no idea why his ADT bill is $65 a month.

He has no idea why his cell phone bill is now more than $90 a month.

I want to intervene and straighten this all out, and probably will, but I want it to *** him damned hard first...to show him that this *** artist (she's been sued...successfully, by families of old men she's scammed...

WATCH YOUR AGING PARENTS...ESPECIALLY LONELY OLD MEN!

How much of the money that TC's make come from signing REPS, and how much comes from signing Customers?I have looked at the math of the residual portion, and can't see it making too much.

The only way a mlm would work would be if someone can actually make a full time living just selling the products.ACN is set up in a way that unless you grow 6-7 levels deep you can not make hardly anything on actual product sells.