DO not rely anyone, horrible service....old technology, poor customer service, CSR agents who done understand a word of English.

Horrible horrible horrible... I cannot think of anything good. Please do not move your services to ACN... you will never get anything working....

my phone dies every week or so.. I have unplug and recharge everything ... little bit of rain and TV stops.... internet....I can sit at tim hortons and get better internet access than using ACN internet at home.

I cannot wait to move back to local providers like bell or rogers...I will pay more but will get peace of mind.

gurneet_sns wrote the review because of poor customer service at Acn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Acn to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, products and follow up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Acn and acn internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments