billed from time they mail modem for connection, could not connect modem with current provider, had to get telus to install wiring, still billing me even though not connected.Telus unable to install wiring were I live, still billed though from acn.

acn said I should have cancelled when I got the modem!! So, cancel before i know if it can be connected?

went with phone line at work, and it couldn't connect to modem either (shaw provider), most inept people on service, have no idea what they are doing. Closes at 4pm during week, noon on Saturday and closed sunday for service - BC time.

On hold over one hour each time i called.They are worse than telus and shaw and that is saying something.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Acn. The most disappointing about modem from Acn was hard to contact, no customer service and deceitfulness , but reviewer liked no stars acn stay away. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Acn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Acn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

#982011

I have ACN products, I Love their products & customer service because I like to ask questions. Sounds like the above complaint was a lack communication problem or lack of asking questions.

to Anonymous #982900

Someone's been brainwashed. Go drink some more ACN kool-aid while at it!

to Anonymous #1001236

Sorry, been to an overview of the company and they do make it sound like ACN can be just about anywhere. Maybe the ACN REP should have actually done their job and made sure she understood that she wouldn't be able to use the services she was giving them money for-- you know, this thing called..... CUSTOMER SERVICE.