Just thought someone should say something worth while.As an ACN representative, I have ACN services in my own home and l love it.

I can see my grandchildren anytime I want using my video phone. If your looking for perfection talk to jesus! Life is what you make of it and if ACN is such a scam that's great, because my reps and I walk down to the mailbox for our residual checks every month and I saved $170.00 per month over what I used to use in my home!

Residual income, savings.Wow what a scam!

Review about: Acn Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Acn?

Comments

#551989

The sad part is complaining in any business is not going to make you money. I run my own business for 15 years. Complaining never built it. Staying focused, having good work ethics, being truthful to your partners and your customers. Why should it be any different in ACN?

It's easy to complaint, but hard to to look at yourself and do what needs to be done to sucseed in life. If you never failed you never pushed yourself hard enough. In life I encourage you to go for whatever it is you love and work so passionately and keep yourselves so busy with succeeding. Fail eanogh time to be called great. Fail enough times to succeed. Fail enough times to be a winner.

Complaining never made anyone a winner, had work did and good business ethics. So what ever you are doing keep doing it, just have fun and if that path leads you to your dream great, just don't complaint. I promise that will never get you fulfillment in life.

Shills, plants, phony websites, Trump, secrets, lies, deceit, trickery, fraud. What's the problem? ACN has it all!

I recently became an Independent business owner with ACN and so far I have 18 customers and im getting a check in the mail.People, this business works only if you work.

There is no other person or company who will ever give me an opportunity to make as much income as I want. I know corporate America wont because thats the real pyramid scam right there. You have the top CEO, then your COO, CFO, then upper management, then people like us the bottom feeders who are over worked and under paid.

So I say if you want true financial freedom you need to take your financial future into your own hands.ACN has been around for about 20 years with a great track record now you have to ask yourself all you negative people out there, what other company can give you an opportunity to make as much $$ as you want?

cable

Keeping it simple for everyone. For a startup fee of $499, and 25 new customers you can make up to 10% of residual commissions per month (depending on service). I already have 8 of those services in my household.

The only other ingredient you really need to add is something called "work ethic".

The ACN system is not perfect, but if you put your mind to it and really do your true best you will see profits.

Regarding the videophone, like any product, its something that has its own target market segment. I have 10 videophone customers who are mostly grandparents who like seeing their grand kids grow up.

Every endeavor is both an art and a science. Learn to be great at what is involved and you will excel!

The video phone I bought as a rep never worked in my home, in my area.It did work on the other side of town, 40 miles away.

It never registered and so I could never have tech support troubleshoot it. It boils down to the service not applying to my residential area and false information given to me by my sponsors.

Still BS!I have a brand new IRIS Video phone in the box and nothing to show for it but a loss in my business account!

Jesus has a capital J.

Yeah, nobody hardly uses that videophone.Not even ACN's own reps.

ACN recruiters will tell you it's a part-time business that you can do in your free time with a small initial investment. Then when people realize how hard (i.e.impossible) it is, they are then told that "Yes, ACN takes YEARS of hard work and dedication." Whatever rebuttal works best they'll use. If you don't have the time, they say you can do it part time. If it turns out to be too hard, they tell you it takes years of hard work.

Anything to keep you plunking money into the system. Whatever it takes.

That's the ACN motto.Scam much?

you can only call another videophone with a videophone.I know NO ONE with a videophone.

I do have about 20 friends with iPhones and iPad2's though.

And I DO have 3 friends who "enrolled" in ACN and never made any profits at all, but almost lost alot of friends by harassing them and secretly bringing them to seminars.*** ACN you guys are going no where.

needs2stop

ACN doesn't save you money if you are also a rep.Maybe you might be able to save a few dollars on monthly telecom services, although the videophone is still notorious for being garbage, even within ACN!

But if you have to pay for monthly and yearly seminars and guest fees, that IS an expense you must deduct from your bottomline profits. I wish it were just a matter of walking down to the mailbox to collect your check. But that's the thing, ACN reps are renowned at making the business seem so easy and effortless. But it's all just wordplay and lies.

The reps in it know how much they make.And I guarantee you that most, if not all, grossly misrepresent what they make and the profit potential of the company.